3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmsg 13.09.19 03:19 pm

Builds for easy passage of (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Share the good cords.
I have found 2:

1. Seth the assassin and single-shot guns: gun hunter Moore, a crossbow, ricochet. + 35% damage bonus after recharging, recharging is constant, maybe the cartridge in the holder one. And pereselyaetsya character right in the shallows. From the bosses and so it is necessary to roll - so basically nothing to lose getting a decent amount of damage.

2. Set face radiant, rings on crits and the weapon with the highest firing rate: submachine gun, assault, the Thompson submachine gun. + mod breath of the desert, TC 7 particles also Crete and release can 3 volleys in a row, killing fat minibosses 1 gulp.

With first passed the game 5 times, it was easy. With the second just started, maybe armor for a long time did not come across. The weapon has not yet pumped to the max, no extra simulacra, but the damage is already striking root mother enemies do not have time to hit, in previous passages with 1 build steadily she managed to remove more than half HP.
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maniac-X 13.09.19

Put the third level of difficulty and bots you will make kukuruku ))) no matter what set you get.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

Maniac-X
Why? Suffering me in real life enough. I have neighbors on top of agemame 2 children)

_
_WingmaN_ 13.09.19

As a game, you can get, when you don't know where to go. Immortal king slapped, got his key through the portal took to the swamp, slammed 2 bees bosses. And che now? On the minimap icon with a skull, and where will vydvigaetsya XS. I am in loss....

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

_WingmaN_
If you're the king immediately slammed on the swamps could not walk at all. After receiving the key of the maze, go into the maze.
PS. The icon can not watch. So in these games to understand where to go and what to do, we must listen carefully to the dialogues.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

The update 214857, a lot of changes in the balance sheet. But the most interesting thing apnuli armor. Armor of the hunter is now not only increases crit damage, and all damage from 15 meters. And utilisima now bufet damage by 25% instead of 15 at a distance of 5 meters instead of 2.5.

d
dmsg 13.09.19

The crits will add a very useful item - meat master of hounds Sells man in Rome, who is the boss with the dogs. Increases damage from crits by 15% a hour, you can buy anything.

a
aist16 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
we must listen carefully to the dialogues.
What kind of dialogue, with monsters? :-)
Even the names of the characters and their location need to memorize!?
Will come to Perth and don't know who that is:?
Task one: Go somewhere, find something..!?
Kill some globosa, - message Job completed!,
kill a peasant again Job completed!.
What Jobs in the magazine no, not yet realized, just started to play...
About The Maze - Thank You!

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

aist16
Where do the monsters. Listen to what they say of NPS, such as the Root mother and the Keeper of the maze.. They clearly say where and why you need to go.
Also, if you open the map, it will tell the current job.

a
aist16 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
..Root the mother and Guardian of the labyrinth.., - I even such do not know!? In block 13 even to get acquainted with the characters there is no possibility of who is where and how to call, only through a third party, if you're lucky. On the Map I have a job one, - ..might find something in the city.... Out of block 13, examined three areas with control points. Killed some boss - Mission accomplished, killed some little man, - Mission accomplished, Trash the tooth gave the watch again, Mission accomplished, where these tasks are visible to me, no one gave!? Entered in the Church of the forerunner not yet examined...

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

aist16
My answer, about what you need to listen carefully to the dialogues, was a person who already got the key from the maze and did not understand where to go with him, although he already met with the Keeper, and if you listened to him carefully, you should know where to go after receiving the key.
As for the label Mission accomplished. In some dungeons, you need to perform certain actions to gain experience. When you walk into such a zone with NPC or boss in the upper right corner of the screen for a short time, a message of type Kill so-and-so, to Repel the siege, Find the entrance to the subway. And if you open the map, then the top will be written the current job and a brief description. That's when you killed someone, wanted, or found that was required, then writes the job is done, and you get experience as a reward. For example, you are actively job -Find information in the city, and don't tell you this assignment has not been given. When you talked to the commander of the Unit 13, in the dialogues it became clear that you need to find the Founder, her grandfather,as he spent a lot of time outside, studied the Root and only he can know how to get to the Atoll. Here you need to find in his tracks. And if you carefully examined his shelter from the outside, it would have learned that he went to the old Church, through the underground, talk to the Root mother, and your mission is to find information in the city, could have changed the to find the entrance to the subway. When you get to the boss, you have a mission - to Kill a foe. Also when you come into some side, not mandatory dungeons unrelated to the story, no one will explain it to you on screen exactly what you need to do here. These include such hidden jobs, how to listen to all the Garbage of the history of the tooth, or to speak to the Weeping tree (with a certain item). You have to guess yourself, this is the interest. ENT of the game is revealed in the books and records that can be found throughout the world. The game is linear. The game has a map, there is no open world. How I can get lost, I don't know.

a
aist16 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Thank you! Included in the course of the game, began to record and locations, and assignments :-)
Met Root mother, Guardian, son, grandfather of the Tooth and a couple of bosses.
Something about the key from the maze, the Keeper didn't tell me, or I did not catch!?
Now I'm on a mission to search for traces of the Ford in the maze, but before that it was the job
to meet with the Root in the mother block 13. The first time, I have not found,
It required a meeting with her (and where?), before the maze, or you can go to the labyrinth?

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

aist16
Why write them down?
Talk to her can and then, after entering the Desert. She'll increase the number of Khilok.
Here talking does not depend on anything, they only need to understand that in the world of the game takes place. The game can be completed just flopping forward and killing bosses.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

My build is for maximum damage

Trebovaniyami for endgame on 5762 crit damage.
Primary weapon: Crossbow of the Queen of beetles +15Modifier: a Song of swords.
Armor: killer Set.Ring: Heartbreaker (drop on the Ground), the ring of the hunter (drop on Th...Talents (pumped 20):Master of the vulnerability scan, the Executioner, the Murderer of the King and the Third eye.
Consumables: Meat master of hounds (sells mutant dogs at Roma).
Get the guaranteed vansat any homeless people in body, not aiming, and under the buff modifier “Song of swords”, give damage in the c 5762 shot at vulnerable places, which is enough to ruin any èlitnik with one hit. And if you do not smear, can be in 5-6 shots in the head to disassemble the boss.
Tested on normal difficulty.

S
Stanislavich 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Because you can change the crossbow to snipe. not?

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

Stanislavich
Sniper much slower, and damage to her less, I guess. But I even did not swing because of the slow rate of fire. As well as it has when shooting without optics, low accuracy.

S
Stanislavich 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
It was slower, damage is not much less. There will be a difference of about 15 units when pumping at +20. Sniper is good because it allows you to aim and shoot at the weak spots. From crossbow to aim at is a sad thing. how many did not try, but to get to the pixel with it - very difficult.

Still have a DPS build, sharpened by the near distance. Shotgun under a set of Utilica, fire buff and song of swords, as well as from gear ring that increases the damage and the amulet is natural.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

Stanislavich
On the controller, and possibly problematic to aim at the pixel without optics, but lavaysse don't see a problem. With 30 meters, can be difficult, but with this build you can safely shoot enemies from 15 feet. Especially as games such hitboxes, that seems to be past the shot, and hit in weak spot still counted.

S
Stanislavich 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
If you have the time and opportunity to aim. I tried to use the crossbow on immortal, 8 out of 10 shots wide razvitogo place. Consequently, the lack of main chips of the Assembly.

I have a lot of running around with Seth and the killer in the dynamic moments it is better to use the snipe for aim shots. When you have to aim for 0.3-0.5 seconds)), the Crossbow requires more accurate crosstalk and commit"sight

But if you have time - crossbow fiercely cricuit, but with him and be driven harder in dynamic moments.

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

Stanislavich
On Immortal I used the rifle hunter+Seth hunter, as it is rapid-much - the whole clip in the head - all 9 shots red numbers at ~600 damage, that is hit in a vulnerable position. There aims do not have much, and the optics do not interfere with the review around in time to Dodge the mobs. And crits (yellow numbers) when shooting in a vulnerable place you don't need. But then there was more talent on crits. And in this Assembly just vytselivat vulnerabilities not necessarily, crits fly one after the other even in contact with the carcass. The video is clearly visible.

a
aist16 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Removed the Sleeping in the block 17, so that the game will be continued?
All the monsters left in the block 13 all sit dead and the hero sailed on the boat to kill the dragon?
Paper notes have helped me, in some locations it is necessary to go back and explore other
branches.