3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ot Boga 30.11.19 04:46 am

The hopper research (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. While the discount bin, I think to buy one for exactly two purposes: it's for the shooting range to make +5 weapons and metal for discontinuous ammo for heavy sniper rifle. This question:
After the purchase of the bunker to research me...
1) I'll have to buy all sorts of upgrades for the bunker? I saw that there are 2 million of improvements, and I really hope that they for those who are going to the tank farm it and not knock the development of MK2
2) need to promote research to sit in open session as the boss, or you can safely liabilities to do their business, or to go to carry out robbery/job friends?
Thanks for the reply.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat_V_Zakone 30.11.19

1) One improvement you still have to take, forgot the name, but it is responsible for ensuring that raw materials are spent more slowly.
2) you Can do anything, the main business must be active.

f
fedorcov 30.11.19

From God
it is better to take both improvements, in addition to protection
you can sit in a passive, open\closed\ solo sessions, but not on missions
in General, suggest, double the bonuses from the sales silo to farm it, and researching to buy, or you'll die to sit there, wait for all sorts of scenici will develop)

O
Ot Boga 30.11.19

Piratvisuth
fedorcov
Thank you for the answer)

S
STALTEK 30.11.19

I agree with fedorcov offers all the development for a long time though if you're lucky the bullets will open maybe in the top ten as well can equipment to buy to the consumption of raw materials was minimal but shooting to buy and of course will have by default it is not and it is not easy to pass.

e
ed58963 30.11.19

all modifications of arms I discovered without speed up development. Yes, it was long. however, it is not necessary to play GTA to go study. enough to drive to the house/office and sit down to watch TV and to go to sleep for a couple of hours