3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golliani 30.11.19 04:47 am

Questions on career mode trainer (FIFA 17)

Friends, please tell me what needs to be done to complete the job:
increase the rating of 3, three players from the youth Academy by 10 points, release them in the starting lineup or on replacement.

And players take coaching, and produced on the field, and the task is not performed. What to do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 30.11.19

Send scouts that would be looking for young players, then offer them contracts that they played in your youth Academy, train them, raise them a rating of 10 points, and only then sign contracts with them in and out on the field

G
Golliani 30.11.19

MudrichenkO
Ie it is necessary to sign only after the youth team on their 10 point pump?

M
MudrichenkO 30.11.19

Golliani
Yes

T
TheVodnik 30.11.19

Tell me if a player such as Falcao retired from football he will be back in the game? (as a young player)

A
ArsFan 30.11.19

Hi, please tell me how to unlock window change a player ,most career

R
Random Human 30.11.19

ArsFan, you need to unlock this feature through EA Sports Football Club
P. S. to connect to the EASFC you need Internet. And if you otkluchitsa from the Internet, the window changes to the player will be shown as closed.

A
ArsFan 30.11.19

EA Sports Football Club how to do it?

K
Knyaz Bagration 30.11.19

who will help..start to play a career coach and a few of the day's play level of the players begins to fall...if for example the Reus or Aubameyang were respectively 88-86 then immediately drops 2 to 4 points...I thought it was a mistake but then I checked on Barcelona...Messi neymar and Suarez too, so what is it? it should be or am I mistaken? and what is wrong doing? I played FIFA 14,15,16 but with that there I encountered.....if the claw is the time and explain what to do will be much grateful..thank you

R
Ruben.65 30.11.19

The question in the first post increase the rating of several players from the youth Academy by 10 points, release them in the starting lineup or on replacement.This is a long term assignment,for 3 seasons.Is the 2nd season and how to find out if you do not remember how many points you had raised the player in the 1st season to see how much his rating increased.

R
Ruben.65 30.11.19

Still did not understand how to perform this task.The youth team raised the rating of the player 11 points,signed a contract with him.Released in the first team,and the job is 0/5.That not doing so explain plainly,who knows.

d
d_dudos 30.11.19

Hi all! Faced with the problem fifa17 on the Xbox , after the first game of the season, while downloading the next, freezes FIFA. Someone can faced how to solve? Thanks in advance

K
Knyaz Bagration 30.11.19

Hi all! playing on ps3..if I change cleats or any little thing the player immediately drops his rating and price too of course..for example a player has a rating of 84 ..I changed the black boots on yellow or to another color..or change the shape of the t-shirts such as long sleeves to short..or changing gloves at the goalkeeper..in any event, ratings are down by 1 or 2 points..if someone else has a solution to this problem please write ..thank you in advance

e
exar89 30.11.19

Good day to all.
The problem is so played 2 seasons in career mode PS4 Fifa 17, and two rounds in the third season, after the third round is data refresh and what is not happening!!! there is an Internet connection! Playing music change tracks moving clouds, but it hangs the update data and all the continue is not what is not! Who can faced how to solve???

L
Leonidirus 30.11.19

Hi all.
If someone tell me, I'll be happy)
Question: is it Possible to terminate the contract at own will and to choose any club not from the list of vacancies?
Initially coached the Russian club, after 5 seasons and moved to another championship. Then another and another. In the end, won in top 5 Championships. Now I want to go back to Russia, but in the job weigh only the top clubs that I have coached previously.
Tell me how you can be invited back or just to lead a Premier League club.
Thanks in advance..

705257vv 30.11.19

Hello please tell me where you may lose the real players , particularly the player Bayer 04 - Hakan Çalhanoğlu . Neither in the team nor in addition to the national team , neither the club nor even in the search engines it is NOT.

p
ps_maksim18 30.11.19

Hello, please tell me. The task in the career coach did. Get a profit of $ 3000000 from the sale of the player in 2 seasons. (Youth development, long-term). Sold a few players but the task is not completed.

z
zubridze 30.11.19

705257vv
He should be suspended the rest of the season a few months ago, well, those bastards from EA and it in General removed from the game. You have to download the rosters before it was deleted, if any. If no, then keep your current compositions as a separate file, then upload this new file and change the original compositions. Now in this file you'll have trains at the time of release and there will be Calanog. There's no other way. In any case, do not update your rosters now, as lost Totti, Caut, Loskov and many others, and in return will add some obscure suckers.
here well shown the compositions to any number: https://sofifa.com/?hl=ru-RU
I advise you to check who deleted before downloading the updates.

z
zubridze 30.11.19

ps_maksim18
Probably after two years say made or not. There should be a strip with interest, if at the end of the 2nd season 100%, all right.

z
zubridze 30.11.19

Prince Bagration
Stupid new thing. Players with age beginning much fall indicators, and quite early. Hard work, a little help.

z
zubridze 30.11.19

Ruben.65
Glitch. As far as I know, you must first enter the player into the team, and then to build skills.