3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Acsis Channel 30.11.19 04:47 am

Armies of Exigo II:Prisitne Darkness in the development from fans (Armies of Exigo)

The basis for the story of Armies of Exigo II: Pristine Darkness is the story of the first part, which ends with the explosion of the Heart of the abyss, and then sought Keran Kerstin the Avatar of Darkness and the most ominous extraterrestrial race Armies of Exigo — Fallen, hiding behind their stings something more scary and mysterious... it is Unknown what happened after this explosion, the plot of the New game should shed some light. "Did the main characters"? "What in the world has changed after the Explosion"? "What will become of the Empire and the Clans of Beasts"? - all these questions should be answered by the branch of the Campaign for a new game.
According to unconfirmed information, the second part will be a New 4 the main race, so will not be bored!

In terms of Gameplay, the developers promise a lot of innovations and additions. Hard to imagine what it will be like, but in my opinion the developers are on the right path, because strategies with the usual "Ala Warcraft 3" gameplay is already quite drunk.

The game developing fans — the developers of the first game completely without funding, what is the high enthusiasm of the team.

We also know that the game is being developed on a New engine that was written from scratch the programmers of the team.

What still to expect, what innovations, what the story is unknown, we can only speculate. The first part of the game "flew" like the gray horse blocked "elephant" Warcraft 3.

Well, let's hope that the sequel will appreciate the innovation and will be better than the first part.

Their group Vkontakte: https://vk.com/aox_ii
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser-e-zha 30.11.19

Don't know how in the second part, and the first was not of the clan of beasts, were the barbarian tribes. By the way, for me they liked to play.
The story was written, in part, (I think) with reality, only reinterpreted. Barbara is in our history, the Slavs (from Playful a lot of information on this subject is), the Empire is British, and the Fallen are aliens (gray).
Thanks for the news.

d
djekiler 30.11.19

the second part will not be any beef with the developers first

W
Wangarat 12.11.20

Ser-e-zha
I thought so too, amazingly why?