3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 30.11.19 04:52 am

Stuck in mission 15 (the Caravan of traitors) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

You need to intercept the truck, guarded by skulls. With no small difficulty defeated them (the skulls), stole the truck and fled. But I have no improvement Fulton, evacuation of heavy loads. To me it interferes with the absence of the logistician, and the Internet write that it can be obtained in mission 10, this means that I need to interrupt the 15 mission. As he managed to defeat the skulls, times 10, I really don't want to lose progress. Actually the question is whether it is possible to evacuate the truck, without Fulton? MB as anything on land?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 30.11.19

try to drive to the landing Picada. but not sure it will work

F
FiftyFour7250 30.11.19

Tried it, nothing happens. Approaching closely - pilot says, they say preventing to get. And to get out of the truck and fly - dumb))

s
saa0891 30.11.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
As he managed to defeat the skulls, times 10, I really don't want to lose progress.
What the problem is,distribute C4 around the perimeter of a square (but far away,what would the truck not to undermine), and when all the skulls are in the affected area take,the rest will finish.

F
FiftyFour7250 30.11.19

saa0891
Well, the problem is that here we have not a bad thing to calculate what the first attempt vryatli will (a skull appears where, in case of fire in the truck here in this place, and so on), but to me this mission is rather tired already. Plus, now while looking for how to do without Fulton, stumbled upon the record of people who as passed. A Quiet shot of skulls, and I the first time I tried - did not work, it does not want to shoot. Apparently I have bugs in the mission there. So not to take it again - do not want

F
FiftyFour7250 30.11.19

Happened. We just had to travel outside the mission area

T
ToXeNsiUs 30.11.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
I have no improvements to Fulton, on the evacuation of heavy loads. To me it interferes with the absence of the logistician, and the Internet write that it can be obtained in mission 10
Be sure to get logista, because then the plot you will need to improve Fulton for heavy loads.

i
illia47 30.11.19

In short. The easiest way to do it. (It is necessary that Fulton could lift a truck) ( I know what you think). Run up to the truck, evakuirovali, sit in the APC and leaving just. Skull not catch up, and when you exit the danger zone leave.