3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19 04:52 am

Prosperity??? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Passed the mission with the return of Joseph from the North, and then returned to prosperity and got a quest to improve the prosperity to level 3, all the buildings I have improved to the max for level 2, all experts are gathered, there is just one problem, the doors to prosperity are closed, it is in the main house, where there is a post to improve prosperity, I do not understand who faced, what to do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neimovernyy 30.11.19

When I was taking would not see that the doors were closed

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

Damn, I'm so happy for you)

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

S
ShadowM88 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
You will not believe!

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

pirates

S
ShadowM88 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
this must be one of the reasons on which the door is closed

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

ShadowM88
yeah I thought about that, but searching in the Internet on this subject, the impression that I'm the one faced with, and many pirates who rocked

J
JolyMau5 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Don't know, but perhaps you have hanging unfulfilled a story quest. Parohody the yellow quests, if there are, in addition.

y
yar1097 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Faced with a similar problem. I have the door opened after the quest the siege(you want to defend Prosperity from raiders) from a guy who needed to save to improve Prosperity to level 2. And it looks like you have went wrong sequence of quests. According to the logic of the game, you save it, just improve the Prosperity to level 2 (door locked), and then pass it quest. The door razblokirovat, and he sends you North to find Joseph and Adamsco.

s
super piyavka 30.11.19

First the rush job is complete

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

super leech
the job rush is to improve prosperity(

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

yar1097
but the quest was the prosperity defended, he said a lot of wounded and dead go edemci help ask

G
GetJet 30.11.19

ShadowM88
not in the pirates case, I Have pirates all right in this quest.

y
yar1097 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
This quest should take place only after Prosperity will improve to level 2, and you have a locked door in it.

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

yar1097
it turns out I was able to pass the first quest on defense, and then to improve prosperity? (I just don't remember in what order it was) and this break the game, and now nothing can be done?

s
super piyavka 30.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Yes

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

super leech
the buzz

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

thank you all for the answers

N
Nikola1957 30.11.19

To violate the order of the quests is impossible (on the game, break out game process the user can do everything and even more). Here the campaign is not completed the mission the trip to the North. Probably, it is necessary to return to New Eden, and worn out with Joseph.

B
Bruss_org_ru 30.11.19

Nikola1957
kind of talked with him, but thanks for the option, definitely try, I will unsubscribe