3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fleur la Rue 30.11.19 04:53 am

Discontinuance of the program Dead or Alive 6 (Dead or Alive 6)

Has anyone faced this problem? Bought, wanted to play, and now this. :(
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fleur la Rue 30.11.19

Andrew Andreew
I have and it crashes all PPC

s
stakanxxx 30.11.19

MilliaRage
I have periodically crashes and in the bottom right corner of the inscription the video driver has been disabled and recovered. The same problem was in tekken 7 until I picked up the older driver.

F
Fleur la Rue 30.11.19

stakanxxx
Just, I have final fantasy 7, Dynasty Warriors 9 go quietly.

i
insex 30.11.19

Pirates nothing flies and stable 60 fps on average hardware, the same case when it is better to support pirates than developers))

A
Andrey Andreevv 30.11.19

Comes to the chapters menu and crashes after 5 seconds(repak from hatab) before that I tried just with the tablet code on the license, same thing!

D
DEDGAMER 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
I have pirates on INTEL I7 6700К nothing crashes,percent. not loaded on 100%,and play in 4K,60fps stable.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

Similar situation with the crash.
Note processor. This has already been officially stated that the game is very strongly loads percents, namely 100%, regardless of CPU power. Hence the departure from the game, both on licenses and on pirates.
The departure occurs at the gameplay stage and in the main menu.
Edit only through a patch. The problem is widespread, including other forums and sites.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

DEDGAMER
Well, lucky...
But as you can see, this problem has a wide resonance. And it can't be that most of the iron did not pull this game...

F
Fleur la Rue 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
Wait for a patch from Tekmo?

D
DEDGAMER 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
I don't know,a normal repak from Hatab,and percents. loaded to ~40% that you were not stalling,really do not understand,maybe the game is allergic to AMD percent,on Intel all goes,there was not a single departure.

A
Andrey Andreevv 30.11.19

If fixed MB even buy it

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

MilliaRage
Yes. It is up to them.
Of course, if they see that half of the players, the game simply stops working at the start.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

DEDGAMER
Here is a quote from the test group.
So that the problem is not the AMD.

Quote:

Portal DSOGaming conducted a study of the technical part of Dead or Alive 6 and found that, regardless of the used CPU, the game loads all cores at 100%. First they conducted a test on the overclocked Intel i7 4930K, and then on a dual core processor and found out that the game copes well with a demonstration of gameplay at 60fps, but in both cases completely loads the processor. Not only as the physics of shaking the chest of the characters to blame. Although colleagues DSOGaming believe that all the fault of poor optimization and a bug.

I personally checked on different drivers to the graphics card.
And set the priority of a running process (DOA 6) high, real time. That is, all resources were put into game that you can (Generally, the first time is).
And all to no avail...

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.11.19

One of the reviews on Steam:

T
Tovv 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
So of sir in opinion percent without the support SSE 4.2, as far as we know the game requires sse 4.2. There was Ре7 have fiksanaly well there and the fan base more than DOA.

F
Fleur la Rue 30.11.19

Tovv
But I support :D
And the soul does not become easier

D
DEDGAMER 30.11.19

Mr.Evgeny Essex
I drum,I'm doing great in 4K,the processor is not loaded even half)))

T
Tovv 30.11.19

MilliaRage
And where are you? As if I, too, on I7 3770K normal flight, but the game is neoch.