3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sany0241 30.11.19 04:55 am

Bad Blood DLC (Watch_Dogs)

Who bought, respond.
45 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 30.11.19

why buy already repak is, with these DLS swing at the rutor site

S
Spartacus1971 30.11.19

There have the entire game to download,and there is no separate Bad Blood?

i
ivema 30.11.19

Said. What are you interested in?

Spartacus1971
Bad Blood is integrated into Watch Dogs, and is run from the main menu.

S
Spartacus1971 30.11.19

joint34

Where is?

I
Ishamael 30.11.19

Somebody passed? After the first additional mission to clean the streets is taken near the second (orange icon). Need to download the data from the two nobokov, while we have another extra job to use firearms. How to do it? After all, the laptop can not move, stop the data skachivaetsya. The machines comes a great bunch of people that you know in advance exactly where you are. In any scenario you just come up and kill you. How to pass this mission, preferably with fulfillment of additional tasks? Thanks in advance
http://i63.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0924/7b/7541c2d1bed5cdccc2fba1e90014b57b.jpg

http://i65.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0924/0e/489a14495d39bbdaa25f4a01e8f08d0e.jpg

V
Vtulka13 30.11.19

hmm interesting let's see, there weapons can be used only when looking for phone hacking, and further need not zavalitsya. Right now go into the game to check.

Z
ZaKTomSK 30.11.19

c last mod The Worse incompatible. The main menu is not displayed the text of the first three lines in the menu, and the company with Cibona not loaded. For Aiden's safely loaded

s
sany0241 30.11.19

ivema
thank you for responded
interested in the question what is your language on this DLC? I have the English voice, Russian subtitles. Interestingly this is as it should be or at me something not so?

i
ivema 30.11.19

rohff
I have Russian Steam version of Watch Dogs. It only has Russian subtitles and Russian voice. Including in Bad Blood.

You accidentally anglofikator did not put? Look at the language selected in the game settings:
Main menu → Settings → Sound language → Language dubbing.

s
sany0241 30.11.19

ivema
I have watch dogs without DLS does neither in the interface nor in the voice, added I usual russifiers.
in Settings → Sound language → Language when dubbing is Russian, then when a video is playing in bad blood just no sound, and if the language put English, then sound the voice acting is English though

i
ivema 30.11.19

rohff
Where to buy? Steam? uPlay? Try to perenashivanie the game.

I
Ishamael 30.11.19

No one passed the mission patrol what?

i
ivema 30.11.19

I do not receive an assignment in that place.
And what's the problem? Quietly crept to the laptop, but pulled the data. If it is forbidden to kill, use a neutralizing (F). If you ban firearms, then, again, neutralization, plus grenades and other pyrotechnics.

s
sany0241 30.11.19

ivema
when buying a graphics card it was a share buy before a certain date and get a key for Watch dogs (at the moment it's not out yet), so I bought it, then wrote to support why I don't have the Russian language, said that this promotion are not handed out copies of the Russian language, in General, he fucked up
thanks for the answer, I wanted to learn from me one way or at all, then to think,what to do with that and how to solve it. I think I will download the Repack with the addition of thence will I get the Russian voice

n
nig.low 30.11.19

Ishamael
Need to download the data from the two noutbukov, while we have another extra job to use firearms. How to do it? After all, the laptop can not move, stop the data download.

Use Eugene- typewriter, camera, do not have to necessarily stick out of the laptop - you can go back and drain the files will continue.
The main thing is not to hang in one place and constantly run around and confuse the bots along the way back to the laptop to continue downloading. You can break off a jump starting draining from the nearest beech, for example, if still beech too a large crowd of bots.

s
sany0241 30.11.19

somebody can throw me a Russian voiceovers DLS bad blood from oplavsky license?

i
ivema 30.11.19

rohff
I can, but I don't know which files are responsible for localization of DLC.

s
sany0241 30.11.19

ivema
I also don't know, there's one thought, for this I need the files from the data_win64 folder
common.dat, common.fat skuconfig.dat sound_russian.dat sound_russian.fat
and out of the worlds folder again from the folder windy_city files windy_city_russian.dat and windy_city_russian.fat

i
ivema 30.11.19

rohff
Here, I filled in that somehow can relate to localization: https://yadi.sk/d/Gr1VmFVcbhh49
If not difficult, shoot not all at once, but since the dlc folder. And then accomplish your goal on the results.

s
sany0241 30.11.19

ivema
Man, THANK YOU very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as it turned out, had only two missing I files dlc_solo_russian.dat with the same name, but extension fat