3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 30.11.19 04:56 am

Quest High stakes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A few questions on the instructions of the High stakes and the game Quint:

1. To begin High interest rates need to beat 5 opponents, I only have 3/5, the mark on the map. Who should win? Beat everyone in Velenje, Novigrad to Skellige, innkeeper. More quests for Guintu not hanging.
I have not played with the Baron, could the card be in the top five? And what's the map?
2. Who win the card of Triss Merigold? Saw many players.
3. Is there a map of Geralt?
4. Where to find maps Foltesta? only the first open.
15 Comments
Sort by:
y
yarshal 30.11.19

Almost all the cards Quint:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451686600
The quest for high rate theoretical need to beat the quests innkeeper, old friends, players Velen, Novigrad, Selenge.
But I've seen comments which say that some don't even play on scalingi could pass high stavk just a lot of playing with all

M
MKUltra 30.11.19

The fact of the matter is that completed quests with Guinta, but still 3/5.

And thanks for the link, very interesting to see.

y
yarshal 30.11.19

The King Of The World
If you are not Triss means you have not passed the quest old friends, and Geralt only on the quest Can win. Play with Zolton if you have not played

k
kukulkan9 30.11.19

3/5 is not the whole story. I before leaving on skellige, and to the quest old friends, and to playing with Priscilla, and before the game on quests, Triss gathered 5/5. Somewhere wrote that it seems this quest on the number of cards and not on their quality. Buy all cards which fall, play with all whom they meet.

M
MKUltra 30.11.19

kukulkan9
Playing with Priscilla is during the story of the quest for the liberation of Buttercup? I lost her, I then cards did not exist. And now I'm in the story already on Skellige.

And what high stakes strong rivals? All quest of the game passed without any problems. The usual rabble beat always without problems, if no 1, then with 2 times. Spy map rule.

y
yarshal 30.11.19

The King Of The World
Quite strong, although I only beat the final the second time, all the others from the first, though the map did not go from 4 spies no one fell out even when the maps changed. A deck which played neither before nor after that he never lost.

k
kukulkan9 30.11.19

The King Of The World
have Priscilla was unique the card scatola think. Quint is necessary not to lose all and win, win! Carl! )))) and Yes, the game when waiting for the coach Buttercup.
for me in this quest opponents are the strongest in the game. 4 opponent, you play against the top decks of each faction. the same Plow with nilami, I have my spies 8 at the table went back and forth while it played.

m
morpholog 30.11.19

Have a question about this quest - it needs to run without leaving the building? Or you can run, winning one opponent?

PS. I have Priscilla's nothing fell out. Weird.

k
kukulkan9 30.11.19

morpholog
looked at the link above for location maps. looks like a one-trick pony, I'm the first passage generally Quint is not played, so nothing to compare with it. Play there one at a time, i.e. savitsa possible before the game

M
MKUltra 30.11.19

morpholog
No, you can't leave. There is even said, if you will, then you disqualifiziert. But after each fight you can survive, so no problems if you lose you can boot.
Opponents are not stronger than the innkeepers, blacksmiths, merchants, etc. All games passed 1 times without any problems. Played kingdoms of the North. If you pass all the quests to Quint, including Skellige and the quest Old friends, no problems at all will not be. Again, the spy card in conjunction with the stuffed animals rule - if the hand 2-3 a spy, then with a probability of 95% we can beat any opponent, provided that completed the above quests.

D
Dakota 30.11.19

Fuck this tournament guinto in the ass, impossible to win with one infantry and the other anything sensible is not present, one cal and not the map.

D
Dakota 30.11.19

Passed first time all fights, played for a Kingdom of the North, such a tactic - throw out all the infantry, spies, and a special card, made the minimum deck ponabirali high rising from the end units, the main map - canceling weather events, and thanks to two strong artillery cards supporting each other, finally after all defeated the first time, really playing on easy, but on Skellige have not been. The main thing was to draw out the execution as quickly as possible.

m
morpholog 30.11.19

Passed the first time. Played maps of the Kingdom of the North.
A level - average. Deck - 4 spy, 1 effigy, 3 executions, 2 medics, 7 pieces of different characters.

However the game was strange, more than 40 points on the table lay. On Skellige when played, so there was 120-150 points.

D
Dakota 30.11.19

morpholog
I also came out weird, last 10 times trying to beat the first and it didn't work, the cards were too strong, and today I woke up and the first approach beat, the feeling that complexity is somehow diminished...

V
Velimudr 30.11.19

Fucking nizolek, he has the same card, 4-6 pieces spies and three frightened, the goat, the card itself is gaining and gaining, gaining and gaining.