3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jamnightx2 30.11.19 04:57 am

The legendary white horse appears (Red Dead Redemption 2)

chased her for an hour, could not sit on the saddle, and then in the mountains somewhere, lost it, ran back in there where two frozen panoramic map. Since then another hour tried to load the saves and does not appear....what to do?
Tell the controller we have down pressed ? and if she is straight,I and I press left, I fall?

there's also the Buffalo is legendary how to kill it so the skin does not spoil?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
sargatas 30.11.19

jamnightx2
Yes, even the dynamite blow up his shoes nothing.

N
Norm112 30.11.19

jamnightx2
Run, porkodi the campaign mode and come back. Should appear. When jumped on the horse left stick down always, the right stick in the opposite direction towards the horses. Horse to the left - you're right stick to the right horse to the right - you're right stick to the left, the horse in the center and you let go of the right stick. It is wild, usually 2 times all turns out. If fled, do not chase after her like mad. Slowly follow the footprints in the snow. If it is not to chase it is not far away runs.

D
DEDGAMER 30.11.19

Tell me where Foxtrotter to find?He's more handsome and better speed and endurance of this white beast.

F
Ferz777 30.11.19

DEDGAMER
One watched the video, was sold in Valentine.