3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 30.11.19 04:57 am

Sign call Henri (Dark Souls 3)

First time playing Souls, and then I have neponyatka. And I was like: I'm going through some phase, say from a fire to the fire, then look on YouTube going through this same site, I mean whether I missed that (illusory wall hitch, there are all sorts). Chose a few authors dubovskij that inspire confidence, and so go on the game.
Now the actual question. I came to the boss Aldrich, the eater of Gods, but not yet touched it. Looked VIDOS, and found that the people at the place near where I was standing, was a sign of the call from Henri to help her defeat this boss. I somehow isn't he ... It is at the entrance to Anor Londo. Play online, coal itself was set on fire, and still, no sign of her.
If you can, explain why? Can I something not done earlier? Not ablel some conditions? And what to do next? Spit and go for the boss? Will not be covered then the quest line with Henri? Or is it already covered? What should I do? In short, guys are clear.

If you really understand about what place I say, then I recorded a little video:
Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadCocos 30.11.19

For the emergence of some signs of the call need to go through quest chains or characters to be in the right Covenant, etc. Specific conditions for Henri can't say I don't remember. If you really want, you can read the wiki on the game.

O
OrisLumenis 30.11.19

With Henry we need to talk in all the key points, namely:
1) the way of the victims near the second bonfire.
2) In the fire Temple
3) Catacombs of Karthus, one hotlatina zakaulke opposite the bridge on which rides a ball of skeletons.
4) the Catacombs of Karthus on top of the cliff opposite the suspension bridge. (Caution, there is chasing you will have 20 skeletons)

Next will be the first decisive moment we must to bring down this bridge and down into the Smoldering lake location and kill Horace as he became a hollow and went mad. If we do not do this and go to kill the Lord of Valnir, then Henri will lie dead near Horace.

If we killed Horace then meet her:
5) Iritel cold valley in Serve Jorski. How to go to Church once in the left corner will be disguised as a pilgrim statue. It is necessary to kill!!!, if you do not pass the quest line Yuri from Landor for a dark ending, and then to talk to Henri.

And after all this, to receive the sign of its appeal)) We help her to kill Aldrich. Then her story ends, spoiler:
Spoilery can get her sword after talking with Ludlam, and she Henri will become hollow and her distraught can be found near the first bonfire of Shrine of the deep. It will be right at the top of the cliff, to go from a fire right in the pit and on near the cliff up the slope. She will be aggressive to the player((

There is another ending which goes on the quest Of Yuri Landore, spoiler:
Spoilered when we don't kill pilgrim in the corner of the Church, we reach the bonfire of Anor Londo, speak with Yuria's and then go behind the illusory wall gwin, in Anor Londo at the bottom opposite the rotating stairs. We will have the rite of sacrifice, Henri.

v
vstorspb 30.11.19

OrisLumenis
Thank you very much!!! Understood.
OrisLumenis wrote:
5) Iritel cold valley in Serve Jorski. How to go to Church once in the left corner will be disguised as a pilgrim statue. It is necessary to kill!!!
Here was the problem. I knew about this disguised pilgrim, and especially didn't kill him (as in some passage heard it demolish a few quest lines).
OrisLumenis
Your spoilers have not yet looked, I'm afraid... Another question to all:
And what would be the ending you would advise the person taking their first game (and Soulsi at all)? Why (if possible without spoilers, or if not, then well...). Or even care?
Thank you all in advance.

a
anatol.s2011 30.11.19

On ng+ different ending will pass...Go for it.

O
OrisLumenis 30.11.19

vstorspb
Yes, the first times come in standard - kindling the flame. There's still 3 other endings with additional conditions for passing.
The second koncovka, to allow the fire to fade - you take your eyes of the guardian of fire in a secret location (a dark variation of a fire temple) and give the one that stands you in temple. And then to encourage her to sign after the final boss.
Third - the usurpation of fire, you're the dark overlord, you have to pass the quest line Yuri from Landore.
The fourth is a variation of the second ending, when you allow the fire to fade away, but with the difference that at the last moment you kill the Keeper of the fire, and in fact understand be hollow insane.

As for me the most canonical and most of all I like the second ending, where you let the fire go out. But this is only my opinion and the truth I do not pretend.