3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kartavyy Enot 13.09.19 03:20 pm

How to install pirated DLS stimovsky version? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, have a question and you most likely realized. But still there is one clarification, can it be done without losing the preservation? And if you do, how?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 13.09.19

Just shake and put DLC on the game. And then load the save game. Even the achievements will be

K
Kartavyy Enot 13.09.19

Marquess
To swing together with the game or separately? Just what I was looking for something not stumbled separately on DSL.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R_61 13.09.19

Yes figushki!!!!! Ban grabs!!!!!!!

M
Marquess 13.09.19

Burr Raccoon

then download the game + DLC and then get the DLC from there

U
UkrGeralt 13.09.19

Burr Raccoon
Compatibility works in one direction. If you first play without DLC and then add them into the game just with the DLC quests will be added, but if one is to play with additions and then delete them, those saving will refuse to load. Relatively download look Steam-Rip version, set somewhere(maybe in a folder in the Steam library) and just replace/add files in the game folder. I'm so additions to Fallout 4 was set, everything worked, including achievements.

K
Kosh13 13.09.19

Of course this is at your own risk. Steam will notice right away if a lifetime ban will be given.

c
cheezette 13.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R_61
why would the single catch ban?

a
ayyrasmus 13.09.19

Burr Raccoon
as far as I know, the most current Repack is Gog version (could be wrong), which can cause troubles because of compatibility, and missing animations, for example. I tried to put, I have characters of DLS mouth didn't move in cutscenes, XS that you can get. shake this Repack and the files you need (folder type DLC, as I remember) stupid to throw in the game folder

J
JolyMau5 13.09.19

cheezette
Yes, there will be no ban, the nonsense they write.

a
airstorm 13.09.19

Burr Raccoon
Easier, faster and better to download the full Game of the Year Editionv 1.31 with all expansions, DRM Free on Gog. ;) Save safely transferred. Download from rutora or where you want.

L
Linch2000 13.09.19

airstorm
Totally agree.))) And no problems and dances with a tambourine.

A
Analius 13.09.19

Buy the game this game is most worthy that would have bought it and not regret a single drop of money

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R_61 13.09.19

well, let's rebi try! but don't say I didn't warn you)))

D
Delphis 13.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R_61
and what kind of ban will he get? VAK ban, community ban, trade ban, import ban on the forum?

C
Crowley_61 30.03.21

Delphis
wak ban

S
Skankhunt42 30.03.21

Delphis
Don't listen to this fool. He doesn’t know what. Put, mod, do whatever you want with your offline game, it is basically impossible to ban in it, unless the mother chases the computer away and forces you to do the lessons.

L
LexxProAktiv 30.03.21

Skankhunt42
You forgot to add that only with the purchased game. Once in Origine I fooled Mass Effect 3 a little, so they gave me a lifetime lock. I had to create a new account and buy the game over a new one.