3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19 04:57 am

Lost save (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After reinstalling Windows had to download the save
But!But what about the cloud ,I thought the incentive s**a working cloud.What's the matter?Where are my saved.How to return?
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 30.11.19

I every day after the game, copy the saves to a separate folder on another disk. So you don't lose progress. And so with each game... the Last five years to do so. I recommend for the future.

P
Protocol10 30.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
Cloud yupley

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

Thorgal
but Chiyo do I do now?!

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

Protocol10
The bcm?

B
Bupycop 30.11.19

Protocol10
In yupley also cloud

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

Bupycop
does not help.I'm through steam and through uplay came.

B
Bupycop 30.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
While the option to download pirate and alien save game

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

Bupycop
license save game will not go?

L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
There most likely will be a license. So that license that pirates is one and the same game. Piratok have a different story (the transfer of the license for pirates).
So, download and put.

-
--00--00-- 30.11.19

It was a complete reinstallation of Windows with formatting the drive or folder windowsold?

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

--00--00--
in this regard, I especially do not rummage.I was given a PC .I hadn't.The disc d ,in fact has not been touched,has citanul C ,more than polovinu.I deleted all the files associated with the incentive from the disk d,is not to copulate with it.Re-installed steam and the assassin

-
--00--00-- 30.11.19

Well, if on the C drive, left the Windows folder.old, look at C:\Windows.old\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\long name

-
--00--00-- 30.11.19

In General, it is important where you installed Uplay, and not Steam

B
Bupycop 30.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
For a license like it is impossible to put other people's saves, there's a personal ID each profile. But the pirates can, including saves with litsuhi.

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

--00--00--
on d he was.But the game you were in the steam folder like(

L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Bupycop
Yeah, a set of numbers and letters. Create a new game, download save game, take the name of the current and just rename the downloaded, throw instead. Is this option not working?
It seems that something similar I did.

Grand_ Vidos
Actually matter where it was installed Uplay, and not Steam - No. It is important only if you need to find something.
If we are talking about Assassin's Creed: Origins it anyway - Uplay. Steam is the middleman, he immediately side pripek. So, trying to find.
I understand Windows has been reinstalled, and probably more or less a competent person who guessed all to carry. He had to ask, with or without old files. If not, for sure default stupidly demolished all because of the old Windows, it's just STUFF that takes place on the HDD, I think You would not want to have it taken away You have about 30-50 GB at least HDD.
Windows.old folder where the old version resets Windows. One section HDD can be only one system. The second is installed on another HDD or partition. There is a small chance that the person is not formatnul.

-
--00--00-- 30.11.19

Grand_ Vidos
It doesn't matter, all save games from Ubisoft are in the same folder. If you have deleted the folder in which you installed the Uplay client, it is saved locally definitely lost.

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

--00--00--
C:Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher .Sitting there yupley

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

--00--00--
I didn't touch

G
Grand_ Vidos 30.11.19

Bupycop
where are stored the saves usually ,Through yupley and steam?