3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Panasi 13.09.19 03:20 pm

The game after the fight with Jack in the junkyard (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

The game freezes after the fight with Jack in a landfill. Next level does not load. Can anyone help me through this fight, to open the next Chapter with my sokhranenko on your PC? I would be very grateful. A link to my sohranenku can throw in a personal message.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BYDLOV 13.09.19

Piratka-problems, license all is well)

D
Denskyyy 13.09.19

Panasi
Today this hat is also faced and continue to not know what to do.

B
BlacK MoSc0W Sh00teR 13.09.19

The only thing I can advise is to make backups of your saves(or at least 2 of the file from the folder with your save game), download full save game and throw the file 2 from the folder with the downloaded save game into the folder with your save game, go through the next Chapter(Yes, it starts from the middle), and file 2 from your backup to throw back into the folder with your save game. Only predupredil, some choices may change, so if you want your selection to go or buy a license or wait for the normal break-in.

P
Panasi 13.09.19

I would have bought the license (the game is worth the money), but I'm afraid my save from the demo pirates do not work to license and re-take the game is not hunting. And another save no desire to play with other people's elections. Therefore, please someone take this buggy area on my save.

A
AlexSemPul 13.09.19

Panasi
Yes, throw off the saves, now try. just I have pirates

P
Panasi 13.09.19

AlexSemPul
Threw a PM.

A
AlexSemPul 13.09.19

Panasi
also hangs. maybe someone on litsuhi'll try to pass. and I XS

P
Panasi 13.09.19

AlexSemPul
In any case, thanks for the help. At least we know that game is impossible to beat on a demo pirates.

g
gp81 13.09.19

There is a solution https://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=bWVI0DAZ-Jc&t=0s but I have not created a new file 05 because I don't have the old file for some reason!

P
Panasi 13.09.19

gp81
This fix will not affect the decisions made by a player before?

A
APXMAG 13.09.19

Has anyone found a fix without affecting earlier decisions?