3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Userforwin 30.11.19 05:01 am

Druid Tiara (help) (Diablo 2)

Good day ) Tell me how to do in this tiara 2 sockets ? and the price is more expensive MAL cost ?

9 Comments
Sort by:
c
cristagalli 30.11.19

March free that with holes without

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.11.19

Without FCR this tiara is worth 35K gold. In race 2 sockets can only be obtained with the prefix Mechanic's.

U
Userforwin 30.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Clear. and in what way is the socket recipe on magic item? and there how to mage the item will be from 1 to 3 random ?)

So I googled the info can be a maximum of 2 sockets if it has them there, and to do without a socket on rake tiara 2 socket no longer work?

r
redoolf 30.11.19

Magic sockets to do Lasucom. A maximum of two, the chances are 50/50 (one or two). Three sockets can be on a magic tiara/tiaras, but this should initially be at the expense of the prefix Artisan's or Jeweler's.

U
Userforwin 30.11.19

redoolf
And there are rare items tiaras,tiaras 0 socket prefixed with Mechanic's and do too lasucom ?)

j
jibicbiu 30.11.19

Userforwin
The prefix just indicates the presence of sockets.
If I am not mistaken lazurkom higher chance to knock out the maximum. Therefore, lasercat, and not in the cube beat.
To understand is in number sense, compare with the Unico. It can be compared with Shako or Jalals. And it all becomes obvious.
Priority circlet is 2ту all/+3 branch +20фкр/30фрв and 2 socket bonus
Sometimes the sales +1 skills, but with FKR/FRv higher priority than something that you threw. 29 force fun course, but without the rest of the well meaning. 29 power 29 Vita, and the druid is a little x in the black.

Please correct if wrong.

U
Userforwin 30.11.19

jibicbiu
Yes I did run with her other wolf do not know how much rake FRv but without AIDS and 2 sockets she wasn't )))

r
redoolf 30.11.19

Userforwin
And there are rare items tiaras,tiaras 0 socket prefixed with Mechanic's and do too lasucom ?)
Larzuk does not the prefix, just the sockets. And the prefix is either there initially (at generation) - then there is a socket or not.
And on the rare, if not 2 sockets after generation, it has not to do (well, except for rerolling in General all properties with a prescription for 6 skulls).

U
Userforwin 30.11.19

redoolf
And here's another thought. There is a tiara with a prefix and 1 socket and has a tiara as my blank with the socket. Well, like the first cool prefix, but socket 2 is not done. As it is not fair!