3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Messiah 30.11.19 05:02 am

Bar 100 x-rays. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The next version of the bar
Wellcome!
65 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

*went into a Bar with a Christmas tree*
New year is around the corner, it's time to decorate the Christmas tree!

A
Artefakt Baton 30.11.19

Welcome and happy holiday.
Interestingly, while critically, which sold the rights to S2, will continue the story about the shooter, or are they something entirely his own begin to stir? What do you think?

S
Sima4 30.11.19

Happy New Year, Friends!

PS Sidorych live long :)

Artefaktor Baton
I think I will add the nanosuit in the game with maximum radiation" and the Chinese :)

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

*Hung on the Christmas tree a few check from the grenades*
I have no other decorations.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

*swollen face unstuck from the Desk, aiming a finger at the visitor* Tyyy... eeee.... IR!
*falls back into the bowl of salad, falling asleep*

S
Sima4 30.11.19

well, the salad is ruined :)
Bartender! Usbodi a thread soup!

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

As few stalkers left in the zone. And I've on occasion learned how to make soup from the flesh. Okazyvaetsya in the flesh it is the most delicious drumsticks.

*he looked around - nobody in the Bar*
Took out of the duffel bag (in common parlance Sidor) a bottle. He poured himself a glass.
Why the Bar doesn't have a mirror? Though with reflection I drank. As well as drunk alone. What type of toast. For those who did not give up!
*drank. grunted. zanyuhal sleeve.*
And still not all the secrets of the Zone solved, not all artifacts collected. Go into the RAID. Let little stalkers furrowing of chernobylsky, but the more artifacts I get. And Sugars still buys tails of pseudocubic. Oh a Turkey!

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

ripped the echoes of distant gunfire... unrecognizable garbled shout, whether human or God will make out what... the rusty whisper of the leaves on high to conquer the top of the building... tree moist heat from an extinguished frying and the smell of ozone from the discharge near the outlet... the red sunset in the murky window of an abandoned home... walking to nowhere a zombie...

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

Good thing Bar. Gone. The music is playing. On TV the same gunman. The bartender says, Hey, buddy!. Tagged vypil of vodka and stands swaying. And you drank. Everything around her. Lepota.

S
Sima4 30.11.19

Again stalker7162534 with the bartender got in a fight drunk rests in a corner

There is one thread of a pair of ramrod - ruzhishko to clean?

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

Yeah, man it's good. But too much to heart everyone takes. How will pooplet kink begins. Let him rest a tramp.

Any idea what's in the Cabinet with the trash and under the bottom shelf in the crack. XS whose means the total

S
Sima4 30.11.19

XS whose means the total
reasonably, IR

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

In the area for a long time already so if there is no owner around, so a draw. Other people's caches just nosing around in. Here left on the table a loaf, went to the bartender returned anymore.
Well, let's tell that you're in a Bar didn't take anything from the tables.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

*hiding a smile hand rubbed his stubble* I don't know how you got there, gentlemen, but I have a habit. A rule of thumb, the motto, if you want All my carry! This does not mean that I have piles of artifacts in pockets drag, but any load not go further arm)

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

Familiar chick asked to show them the Area. That led to the Bar.

Tell them about the Area, about all sorts of heroic situations.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

*cautiously peeks out from the table* Slavik, cheto I ochkuyu... they are dumb... what is the anomaly is this? the taverns and the girls?

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

It's not girls and not a tavern. It's Chicks in a Bar 100 x-rays.
The bartender himself was surprised. Eye rubbing, rubbing, and then all were treated for free.

S
Sima4 30.11.19

have Abidal :)

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

abudula have looked before firing. You never know what happens in the Zone))

g
gadner 30.11.19

I don't like it all. area treacherous. don't like glitches. emissions like a long time not seen.