3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 30.11.19 05:02 am

Will there be a sequel Horizon 2? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

I am 23 years old and I have always been an avid Pkshnik always tried to pokatit console and everything like that... But about 20 February, I saw the video of the beginning of the game, an incredible desire enveloped my heart) I bought PRO even PS4 and this game (barely found the console, in Rostov-on-don they are not...) and already on March 4, began to play. Today I took the game to the end. It's just something!!! For me, this game was the best out of everything I just played. Now I wonder, will there be a sequel if the developers of games Saga adventure of the new world. What do you think?

PS Personally for the hopefuls now have the following ranking of the games that impressed me the most:

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. The Witcher 3
3. A series of games Dragon Age (all games except the second part)
4. Stalker (all parts)
5. Crysis (all parts)
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 30.11.19

0000Ptasha
what you seem boring?

K
Kote Potaskun 30.11.19

the game is boring because the PC is not, that he from nogames and boring.

K
KingBaby 30.11.19

Too thick, try thinner

G

KingBaby
what exactly fat, you who?

E
Er1sh 30.11.19

It will be possible. The ending is pretty weird, and can send us to the continuation of this interesting story (no exaggerations). I hope that will be. And Yes, I'm with you in solidarity, the game is able to impress. One of the best games that I played. You just don't pay attention to those who say that the game is shit, etc., As they say, everyone has their own opinion, and to breed srach due to the fact that someone liked the game — this is nonsense. And Yes, Nanoose, he wrote to you that you're too thick bhalil the game. He felt that your words are sarcasm.

G

MaxNukem
well... I personally really liked it, I then as if a revelation of the soul poured out)

G
Gutsz 30.11.19

Glavnyye
Will. The developers talked about this in his Twitter
Спойлерhttps://twitter.com/GuerrillaВот only is not known whether this is a direct continuation of the story or a separate story in the world Horizon.
PS great Game, I beat platinum yesterday)

G
Gryxa 30.11.19

of course he will.the ending is not something that hints it is guaranteed

G

0000Ptasha
the campaign you're playing a game that don't even know about it...

G

0000Ptasha
the fact that the game has many jobs, a sufficient number of opponents and their compositions, different locations, and when you walk through the bunkers and laboratories - it's all the space, listening to audio recordings, one is struck by the beauty of the locations. grass is collected purely to develop the volume of their bags and out, a piece of iron that would be needed new weapons to open

G

0000Ptasha
all aceponate with you, so you vidosic on YouTube in 360p watched)

P
PRIVA 30.11.19

play in bradburn and fins of AC ! even if the latter make a sequel then this will make 2 second part.

I liked the game, though I often watered by shit console.

m
magister1 30.11.19

This question depends on sales, there are good sales will continue

J
Jora_Rex 30.11.19

Kote Slut
Expensive, 3K for the game!
Glavnyye
Well, Horizon Zero Dawn? something skanoe with Crysis 3 and the Witcher . From Crysis 3 - the future World overgrown with grass and trees, fully otsidki to the descendants.Also from the Witcher is an open world, study area, craft and much more!

G

Jopa_Rex
The fact of the matter is that the toy picked the best of the many games!
Just one saying fits this occasion:

Good artists create masterpieces, and the Best artists steal them

P
PRIVA 30.11.19

all neshtyak why interesting games present such an interesting short ! but in feedmake as poze-et to complete all quests

E
EZK 30.11.19

PRIVA
Here is how time here just getting started to pump and the game ends and the Witcher until the end reaches the beginning forget but never boring. Here and there the world is beautiful, has an interesting story and enjoyable gameplay. I myself am a Baker and tense with manipulators without auto-aim to play but it's all very friendly and interesting, I would not tear until he passed. Now re-started all the cups florets and TP collected. While this is the first RPG from this Studio I think the second part actually shot, waiting for

S
Shurik4546 30.11.19

Horizon Zero Dawn 2 can go, if players want

A
Abyssal 30.11.19

Jora_Rex
Tell me, friend, you in it played?

s
sweetgirlx69 30.11.19

bought this game for ps4 pro