3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BpaTa 30.11.19 05:03 am

Secrets, Easter eggs and references (Firewatch)

Throw all that found
For example: there was Indeed a person that was struck by lightning 7 times and he committed suicide
Roy Cleveland Sullivan

21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 30.11.19

BpaTa
Recently, just about him reading material, KEK.

p
powerd 30.11.19

After someone trashed the house. Easter eggs from the TV series the Mentalist

B
BpaTa 30.11.19

In the tower Henry has a card with a font of Gavity Falls and a 20-sided dice

k
kcote 30.11.19

Peter Jackson
In my simple smiley face. Even and unlike the signature John

k
kcote 30.11.19

seregaL
Orange pickup truck in HS

F
FixControl 30.11.19

Perhaps I will describe what I found.
1. Can we not stand on ceremony with the girls at the lake, grab their boom box and throw in water. Failing to comply Retiro.
2. If you quickly knock on the door to the cave, a sign next to it will fall.
3. The game has a BUG. If you find her, she's to settle with you in the tower. And you can find her here:
Spoiler
4. In the game there's an abandoned hut (next to it there is an old toilet). So - log in in the night, go down to the basement, open the oven.
5. After you find a hiding place boy, go down using the hook and go right. You work the detector and will point you in the direction. First, you will find a dead deer, and if you go a little further is a small camp where you can learn, what ended the story of Dave and Ron. And don't forget to listen to the tape.
6. If before the end when the lifeguard will give you a hand, not to sit in the helicopter and to depart from him and stand as a couple of minutes - transport expected will depart without you.

A
AdroV 30.11.19

In the game there's an abandoned hut (next to it there is an old toilet). So - log in in the night, go down to the basement, open the oven.

T
Tsveer 30.11.19

FixControl
If not difficult tell what ended the story of Dave and Ron? And then I missed the point... And, by the way, and the stove that is if you open at night?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 30.11.19

Gufy777
Out of the oven, the Coon will jump out. A sort of screamer.

S
SkyraX 30.11.19

And the rain will go if not to fly?

M
Mortelo 30.11.19

So what ended-something about Ron and Dave!??!

H
Hyper_Beta 30.11.19

Mortelo
Spoileron is a note that says that Dave was badly beaten and it was taken to the hospital.
Ron regretted the incident, and going with Debbie to go live in Alaska.
Ron sends this letter to Dave in the hospital.
P. S. There is still a tape with the song Ol Shoshone.

H
Hyper_Beta 30.11.19

I will not repeat all that has been written before, I will say that I found it interesting :
- Wizards and Wyvern (There's a rule book in the shelter of the week) is likely a reference to Dungeons & Dragons (Dungeons and Dragons).
- In the tower Delilah is a picture of Henry (it is shown as behaving YEARS).
- Any books that you can find in chests, you can bring and put on the shelf in the tower Two Trails (our house).
- Every new day photography with Julia turns upside down.
- The first day (when you go to see who starts the fireworks) you can find a raccoon who would sit on a stump - unfortunately Delilah will scare him.
- When you go to the Station Wapiti after the descent to the wire ropes can be seen the stone (I personally reminded duck head).

H
Hyper_Beta 30.11.19

A little about the Station Wapiti:
Delilah says he did not know the place with the same name and where it is located, although around the tent perfectly visible the tower (and therefore from the tower you can see the station).
Go directly to the name:
After the shelter of Brian Goodwin, if you turn left you can find the dead elk, on which is a collar with sensors (which spotted the device was found at the station). This implies that the station was engaged in observations of elk. Hence the name.

K
Kirill Seregin 30.11.19

In Firewatch, you can find the Easter eggs in MGS 1 ,namely the book written by the warden Derpy Donald Anderson

M
Manul177 30.11.19

Well, I passed it to the end. due to the fact that it says a lot of things found. I'd add a couple of things.
1. In the camp Teens you can take a bottle of whiskey. She would then stand on the Desk, in the tower.
2. There's also the camp to take the salute on the rocks.
3. When approaching a lake not to miss from a tape recorder played music, and to approach the shore closely, the girls begin to argue that we are looking at them. At the end you will call a maniac and float away. Well, if it is to leave, after all this is their tape recorder into the water. If you do so, then the ragged wire appears our panties. And with a message. If MUFON to immediately grasp that the conversation will be more soft. cowards the wire will not, but everything else will remain.
4.The turtle that lives in a box, you can take home with them at the time when we collect things. This is assuming that You found a bug.
5. Above we read that Delilah almost a pedophile. Did not understand why. Checked all, and its tower too. Explain that this is not difficult.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.11.19

Manul177
Did you not read the above in another topic.My words:
In the early and mid-game showed great promise, but in the end a lot of innuendo and plot holes.Yes, this pedophile Delilah, fell in love with 12-year-old is, of course, already tired.The lesbianism in gone home, now that...

The fact that Delilah says this child is too honest.Passed a year ago, literally can not remember, but something like ...I remember this cute blue-eyed twink and his daddy....And these phrases a lot.Intonation, aspiration...everything is clear.

M
Mcusta 30.11.19

When you go to the camp fire, neticesi on a dirty little pond. Delilah says that there used to hang a sign with the name of the pond, but it is often stolen, because the name is funny (Pork Pond). So for now no signs.
In the end, this plate is hanging from Delilah in the tower.

In the process you can go to the toilet next to the tower and discuss his sad state with Delilah. She says that it's all garbage, you can generally go anywhere and that she does so. Although at the end of the game, you can look in her bathroom, it is well maintained, with carpet and flowers)

At the beginning of the game found the fireworks can be thrown into the fire. If the fire was not yet extinguished, Henry himself sarcastically say that to throw fireworks into the fire in the woods is a great idea.

At the camp fire on the stump lies the blade. If to take it, Delilah enlighten Henry about what this blade to go to the toilet and it would be better to miss once again. If you throw it immediately, after some time, Henry will say And I still for some reason it keep.

In the tower Delilah you can find a bottle of whiskey, which she recently caught in the river.

In the credits shows the envelope of processor from which to pull pictures from the camera to Henry. There will be all pictures taken during the game + some pictures that were taken before finding the camera (made by Brian). The funny thing is that these images will appear, even if you complete the game an alternative ending, although in this case the idea is to show them would be to no one.

The turtle can be found in several places.

Spoilerfest the corpse of Brian you can gently walk in, you can just pass on it. But I did not understand what it does.

B
Boyng 30.11.19

From box 341 to the Northwest branch of the track (looks like a dead end) there is Miniamin in the bushes, but the code I found, but I think that the code was on the collar of a dead deer 3781.

F
FURA072 30.11.19

Boyng
in what the Bush and what for a box? found nothing there