3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 30.11.19 05:03 am

How is levels? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

In the game I noticed(in the beginning)that some of the opponents also in the choice of guns and equipment,notches that I understand the levels 1,2,3 and 4 in my opinion.So that's how they are achieved ?What are the conditions to achieve them the main character?In the vastness of Ineta, I never found clear information,can there who knows?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 30.11.19

In the Prosperity, well, that's your home base is necessary to improve the base itself and workbenches, for example there are animals and enemies with the ranks in ascending order; grey, blue, purple and yellow maximum, that would make it easier to shoot it is necessary to improve the weapons bench and then to make it a weapon with a higher rank. Similarly with the rest of the case. Collect the ethanol and other materials and upgrade.

N
Nikola1957 30.11.19

The GG's like there is no level at all... technically. In fact, every improvement base (Prosperity) opened up new possibilities of leveling the PC and the access to weapons and other means of a higher level. It is possible to enhance the level of mercenaries. But there are enemies higher level... the enemy's Resistance increases as you progress through.

T
Taurin78 30.11.19

Thanks guys for the info)))) Particularly pleased with the game the enemy's Resistance increases as you progress through.It is great of course!!!And th this part of the game, many rejected?I do not understand!?

B
BlackTigerTK 30.11.19

Taurin78 wrote:
And th this part of the game, many rejected?I do not understand!?
Perhaps pink not to love?:-)

A
Anzhelika04 30.11.19

Taurin78
probably because that large DLS to part 5( story and completely connected to her and even ends her story with sid ) but sold as a full game.