3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bodibilder 30.11.19 05:03 am

Impressions of the game (DiRT 4)

Share their impressions.How far in series,or Vice versa stopped in development?What's new?The pros and cons of the next Codemasters creations.What is your opinion?
88 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilJin76 30.11.19

I liked the game, the test is yet night, however, play on the gamepad from the Xbox 360, not accustomed after DR , for physics simulation like in the case of Ford, I will say this, they finally made it so that the front-wheel drive goes like a real rally, ride in the Dirt Academy, well of course panolpy holds the road, but one wrong move in the braking and turning is provided. Physics is by far the top and it's on simulation. Launched on i3 540, 370 r7, 8 gb. At a high 60fps, with a large amount of dust are drawdown to 55, but I'm not critical, in General, satisfied with the game.

C
Chelseafc777 30.11.19

Shit, the management is terrible, the car does not feel at all, the last normal dirt was DIRT 2, everything else is a miserable shit.

F
Fersj 30.11.19

Disgrace! In this corner is impossible to play self-respecting simracer, it's not just arcade, is ARCADIA!) The series has slipped in the Need for speed. Oh and I have such high hopes for her was, after the seemingly successful, almost Dirt Rally simulator... I Think that's the Codecs lads thought better of it, moving away from the arcade to the basics with Colin, our dear Mcrea, i.e. in the direction of realism. But no! Not only that, the latest patches they have sarkodie Dirt Rally, and released IT. I'm not arguing, pupils and console gamers like to control machine which does not know what the demolition of the front or rear axle that comes out of any skid easy steering and is an awesome master controlled drift with the same success, I'm sorry Lord, as in nidforspid (played on a simulator on the steering wheel)... In the end, the game sharpened by the joystick or keyboard, the target audience, the kids and schoolchildren. Shame Codemaster! Shame on you! Especially after Dirt Rally.

v
vftor 30.11.19

In a real car pilot not only sees, but feels the main machine body, and in the game feel the body is not, and so the game should be 70% arcade and 30% SIM. Earlier in the game was sliders adjust the level of simulation. And this DiRT 4 and not an arcade game and not a simulator, and the simulation of the simulation, a pathetic imitation of a simulation, and so on turns the car, especially buggy, just spinning, without being able to straighten the wheel and gas under controlled drift. Maybe somewhere in settings this can be corrected, but I somehow doubt it.

f
fog666666 30.11.19

120-170 fps ultra . don't understand who complain about optimization.just a great enjoyable race.of course this is not a rally but a great race for beginners

s
stalkerHEMUL 30.11.19

I certainly expected a continuation of the Rally, a whole new the game is quite tolerable, especially given the fact that off-road racing do not go as often.

s
stalkerHEMUL 30.11.19

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the graphics is just a step backwards, if not two. At the level of the 3rd part, but it came out 6 years ago if I'm not mistaken. It's true and race on the schedule not really have time to pay attention, but still, considering the system requirements could have been prettier.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 30.11.19

Said arcade, and how many sracha in response. kokokoko series simulator simulators! Paste in the racing world and the other empty. Actually in game there is no point to play after a Dirt Rally. It generally does nothing, unless of course it hasn't played in an arcade race.

D
Dark Vergil 30.11.19

From the DIRT - part 4 this PI...C, I'm not going to repeat everything vysokomehanizirovannoe, but this game is PP, overnight removed

v
vftor 30.11.19

Weird!!! Disappeared comments aleks1979 mine.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.11.19

When will pirates??????????
That is hacking!

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Hacked two days ago.

O
Ort Tante 30.11.19

...it's hard to argue with the Pro's, but this game has a lot of advantages : the rally driver looking for money to buy a car...looking for sponsors...buying a car...repairs...paints...dealing with stupid settings...although it has a huge team of parasites...then approaches the car and forgets why he came here, sat on the seat and can't understand why there is still a wheel.

O
Ort Tante 30.11.19

Subaru BRZ STI
...well done Russian hackers...they have more money to throw...to have created a game based on Dirt 2 + MS Paradise 05 +07...and all the foreigners would buy the translators of the language of money...from Dirt 3 to get cat and mouse ( there is nothing more interesting )...it is a pity that it only DREAMS...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.11.19

Subaru BRZ STI
Translation into Russian will be?

S

STANDS of Milivoje
No.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.11.19

Subaru BRZ STI
Well.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.11.19

Subaru BRZ STI
And requires a lot of iron????

S

STANDS of Milivoje
System requirements DiRT 4.
Minimum:
CPU: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Video: AMD HD5570 or Nvidia GT440 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 50 GB
Sound card: DirectX Compatible soundcard

Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: Nvidia GTX 980 or AMD R9
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 50 GB
Sound card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dirt_4/sistemnye_trebovaniya_dirt_4-243724/

G