3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gordon 30.11.19 05:04 am

Area writer

Dear users of the forum!!!
It's weird, but I can't write an essay on the Fathers and Children. Help!!!
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Efendi Nerandum 30.11.19

And on what subject?

E
Efendi Nerandum 30.11.19

Here's a write off.

In the novel of I. S. Turgenev Fathers and children depicts a Russia of the late fifties of the 19th century, at a time when the democratic movement was gaining its strength. And as a result a conflict arises between the different layers of society - between those who was a supporter of liberal views and between those who held democratic beliefs.
In this regard, the novel by Ivan Turgenev, of course caused a huge amount of debate and opinion. By nature liberal postpones Turgenev creates a revolutionary Democrat Bazarov, who sought to make some changes to help the people, but it is absolutely pointless, because he (Bazarov), like many young men of revolutionary views, believed that knows a guy. Had no idea that the man is taking his the clown and I am sure that ...the master doesn't understand ...
In my opinion, Souks is undoubtedly the hero of the novel. It attracts me with its sense of purpose, independence, individuality, a solid point of view, it is not hypocrisy, it is what it is. However, he's a nihilist and rejects what he does not know. He rejects the unknown, not posypannoy their hands. Of course so easy to live, but, in my opinion, it is wrong... Bazarov seemed that he and love, things are not compatible, and fell in love with Anna Sergeyevna, he didn't want to admit to himself these normal, human feelings, and yet staying with him alone, Eugene admits his love. He that extremely simplifies the human mind, reducing mental phenomena to elementary, physiological - love?!
From Bazarov has their own idea about the proper structure of society, its basis he considers human labor, not the division of society into those who work and those who idle. Bazarov does not need political institutions like a Parliament, where the preservation of a class of owners not exempt the poor from poverty. Bazarov is alien to the doctrine of so-called political freedoms, when the nobility made a lot of promises, but so little does. He believes that the noble boiling liberal talkers - nothing; convinced that the inevitable fight with the princely offspring. In this he near and far from our time. On the one hand do not already exist two opposing class, and with another - people in power often speak more, promise, and the reforms stalled.
I Bazarov is very impaniruet their attitude to work. In this Eugene is quite modern. I believe that if each person refer to their work nobly, earnestly and conscientiously, it would disappear a far-fetched problems in the society.
Natural is still the issue fathers and children . The world, humanity is in constant development and, therefore, each new generation enters into a conflict with the fathers. Sometimes he's sharp, like Bazarov, sometimes imperceptible, blurry. But every time young people are searching for your unbeaten, though not always the right way quite modern.

G
Gordon 30.11.19

Us? people plz help. it's time to tell you all the motives for my writings. case in point what we have been taught by the Russians snickering and asks nama's writings not to the house, and says that the boom of writing in the class (that's the topic I do not know). I can write an essay (though I do), but I it takes 2-3 hours, and this is a rough draft, and I offer napisat him for 80 minutes, what I can do. And still, it should not be downloaded from the net (but that's another story...)

G
Gordon 30.11.19

And still, give me references on the literary website, where me ygbien cjxby.[e by Friday, burn men!!!!

G
Gordon 30.11.19

GEE, works with NAT I don't podhodite

S
Sverkayuschaya Elochnaya 30.11.19

Why write about the problem of fathers and children? It's so boring, cliche and all discussed a hundred times!!!
It is better to write about the problem of lights and people! But if the teacher does not appreciate the Anonymous Society of Garlands will send a punitive expedition.

O
Outcast7 30.11.19

I will say one thing - I HATE ESSAYS

G
Gordon 30.11.19

Mlyat! Let's honest approach to business!!!

G
Gordon 30.11.19

People, I Friday sochinenie to write!

[
[EEG]Gepard 30.11.19

So, let the topic and I something. Although later you woke up...
Can not make it...

s
sdghag 30.11.19

Fuck it you want, summer

B
Black Monster 30.11.19

Gordon keep your essay

THE LIFE AND DEATH OF EVGENY BAZAROV
In Russian literature there are only two of the novel, the main characters which are the name of Eugene; "Eugene Onegin" and "Fathers and sons". Is this accidental coincidence of names?
Parallels between the plots of two novels not con are: every Eugene his younger friend; in both novels next door live two sisters of the landowner; a very difficult relationship between Bazarov and Anna Sergeyevna would be as consistent with the failed love between Onegin and Tatyana, a novel Lensky with Olga, of course, would have ended the same way as the novel Arkady with Katya, Lena stay alive. By the way, in both novels there is a duel where someone with a duel — it's a ridiculous prejudice, hurt someone for whom the duel — an affair of honor. In General, for both Yevgeniy characteristic disregard for rules that are considered common in the environment. Finally, the primary action of both novels takes place in the village where heroes come from the capital, And again, and Onegin, and the Bazaars are always alone.
If we assume that Turgenev deliberately did all these coincidences, it is interesting to see the differences between the characters of these novels. The contrast created by the names of these heroes. Soft, tender name of Eugene in the name of Onegin. The same surname Bazarov is rude, perhaps even vulgar. With a name like that naturally results in the appearance of Bazarov: red hands, face "long and thin, with a broad forehead, a flat upward, downward pointed nose, large greenish eyes, and drooping whiskers of a sandy color," and so on.
It is interesting to compare the impact of Onegin and Bazarov on the lives of others. Bored Onegin tries to live on its own, but nevertheless leaves an indelible mark in the lives of those with whom faces; killed Lena, that different went the life of Olga, for life remains wound Tatiana. Bazarov, on the contrary, with reformist zeal bursts into life, trying to undermine the traditional foundations of society. As Onegin, Bazarov lonely, but his loneliness is created by a sharp confrontation and all. Bazaars often uses the word "we" but who are these "we" — it remains unclear: do not rush with Cucchini that Bazarov openly despises. It would seem that the appearance of such a man as Bazarov could not shake the society. But Bazarov is dying, and reading the epilogue of the novel, we see that the fate of all the characters in the novel (except, of course, elderly parents Bazarov, who will soon go after him) it so happened, as if no Bazarov did not exist. A good Kate recalls the happy moment of the wedding about a dearly departed friend. Bazarov is a man of science, but in the novel there's no hint of what he left in science of any trail. Summary of life of Bazarov reminiscent of the lines of Lermontov:
The crowd is sullen and soon forgotten by the world we pass without a trace of noise, throwing centuries of thought neither prolific Nor a genius started work.
The deadness was in the philosophy of Bazarov, in his desire to bring all living life to the laws of inanimate matter. Death was in him, and no wonder he dies from cadaveric poison. Perhaps the most absurd in life Bazarov was striving to assert its identity, to oppose themselves to others by preaching the full anonymity: "People that trees in a forest; no botanist would not engage each individual birch tree".
I wonder, did Bazaars such "Principi" as told to Pavel Petrovich) to yourself? Bazarov evokes sympathy when rebelling against konotey of the then Russian life (first of all, in a dispute with Pavel Petrovich), but he opposes, in essence, the greater the inertia, the universal alignment.
If the futility of life, Turgenev's Bazarov attempt to suppress prophetic alarm for the future of Russia, to convince themselves that Bazarov come and go, but life goes on? But if not, if bazarovskoe spirit will infect the whole generation of Russian intellectuals — then what? Turgenev did not find the answer to this question. Answered by the story...

P
Pey 30.11.19

EPT you downs... both...

E
Embleboy 30.11.19

Deeper

s
sadgarry 30.11.19

I will say one thing - I HATE ESSAYS
+1=)

P
Prizrak totalitarizma 30.11.19

The author write beautifully.
But it is better to write it himself. An experienced teacher will immediately notice the inconsistency of style of writing and style of the student.

E
Embleboy 30.11.19

Yeah, especially when students do not know what I write 8)

f
fdisyatke 30.11.19

War and Peace for the summer.
The people heard of audio books and that's what interested -

Asked in General on the summer War and Peace to read and I would like to hear this story in audio format into mp3 playere :-)

PS if ANTO really, throw pliz link to jump!

G
GEF24 30.11.19

Oh... how long you listen to this.

D
DM-6__DARK_SNAKE 30.11.19

blah... from the 8th class on 11th Toko read the Master and Margarita...