3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swit-vlad 13.09.19 03:20 pm

Beacon and electricity (Fallout 4)

Mission to create and activate the beacon, I built the lighthouse and the generator, but it says you need electricity, how to connect them? To see the workbench cable... Help
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KraSher 13.09.19

You go to the craft and choose power , then put the generator and click the spacebar, and pull the wire , or put a power line tower and in the pull wire

N
Nixard 13.09.19

I entered the atmosphere of the game that when he returned to Sanctuary, so filled with longing for the former life of the hero. Created the generator, and tried to stretch the wire to the TV to work again, as in the beginning of the game. I thought I'd have a son, I'll show you how the gimmick came up.

V
Vurhiz 13.09.19

Greetings to all! On PC you have to press the Spacebar to connect the cable, and the PS4 will not prompt on what to press?

S
Sanya Vilkov 13.09.19

tell me how to connect TV to the network ?

e
emporio2866 13.09.19

Sanya Vilkov
it is necessary to attach the electrical box... only there is no channel guys!

r
ripvango 13.09.19

Sanya Vilkov
Nixard
And by the way there is a theory that if the Sanctuary has at least one TV - the level of happiness will fail - inadequate to decrease. I was declined for no apparent reason. This occurred immediately after installing Telecom... with About 80 to 50... no other reasons. Attacks were not... Yield, water - all available...
Got on the forums. Destroyed all TVs - including those who were by default not connected. The level went up. Strange but... Well, try it yourself - write a review.

S
Sanya Vilkov 13.09.19

emporio2866
I just now read you, I really forgot that I have an account.
PS: greetings from 2019.