3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Three Days 30.11.19 05:05 am

overclocking on asrock pro4 B450

recently put together a system for 2600, collected before the new year and so it turned out that the stores in my city were not mothers b450 not Asrock.
2600 keeps acceleration in just 4 GHz with voltage at 1.375, temperature with this horse, explain the timing and where to start, what are the nuances, nothing like the LLC in the BIOS I have not found.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Three Days
1) For continuous operation, AMD recommends not to exceed the voltage to 1.34 W (safe for the health of the semiconductor crystal Pinnacle Ridge are considered to be voltage not higher than 1.33 to 1.34, and the crossing of the border could damage the lifetime and reliability of the processor).
2) Ashrok does not boast a good mate. boards, of the entire line, only known as Taichi impressive acceleration and confident power system.
LLC - Load-Line Calibration to eliminate the drawdown at high load (like Prime 95). So ASRock X470 Master the WORST SLI Board for AMD CPU, its only plus - overclocking RAM, it gives impressive results, and the table of specifications give more information with regards to RAM, and of course, buy it not worth it in any case. LLC he is completely absent, and without it there is no sense to rely on PBO. Picolinic disgusting, the worst of all the lines.
Savings on motherboards, not the best move, but where to buy Ashrok worse for AMD.
LLC You just have no, the only way to withstand the frequency - ACCELERATION. No LLC, no PBO, the work on stock guaranteed. This is a VERY budget Board, I don't even know, to disperse it, just complete horror.
I can only sympathize with Your choice. Sorrow trouble.
Three Days wrote:
that the stores of my city were not mothers b450 not Asrock
The worst formulation. I thought that the payment Ashrok, but it turned out that there is only Elroki. Why are riddles with negation (no ... not Asrock)?
Three Days wrote:
temperature at horse
And there temperature patalenica, by any chance? And even troclet go and load percent.
P. S. Computerrepairs resolves any issues and makes the delivery to many countries. There is the Asus PRO X370 6500! An excellent cost.

T
Three Days 30.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
thanks for the reply, nothing new is learned)
1.375 postoyanku I'm not leaving, just looking for frequency and voltage for stable operation(in advance, so in the future no steam), but when I looked, the dispersal of cores doesn't give you much.
About spitalnik - XS, Aida writes that 30 degrees and the point(lying of course)
at 1.34 does not hold 4 GHz and hangs in games.
as I understand the mother of the slag and only for replacement, found on the CU Board MSI X470 GAMING PLUS 8600р without delivery.
Jiri to wait зен2 and new chipsets(4хх to fall in price after the release)
x370 do not want to take, there is no percent 1 generation to flash the BIOS, and how I say зен2 with 3хх will not work

L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Three Days
Three Days wrote:
thanks for the reply, nothing new is learned)
Then what You wanted to hear? No LLC and You with manual overclocking and not necessary, temperature the result of dispersal (all held under 85-90 degrees). The processor is not the most successful instance, the voltage is large (on Your conscience), about Ashrok already said it all.
Three Days wrote:
x370 do not want to take, there is no percent 1 generation to flash the BIOS
1) This is done in the service; 2) They are there for a long time with an updated BIOS-om coming, for payment popular, take it well.
By the way, the overclocking of RAM will help to make a DRAM Calculator for Ryzen - good utility, everything is painted Judging by the reviews, the straps should be placed in A2 and B2, only these slots can reach the best acceleration.

T
Three Days 30.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks, I will consider

T
Three Days 30.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
about the VRM temperature, percent took 4 GHz at 1.33, it's okay during the stress test touched the heatsink VRM circuits and I would not say hot

L
Lord Dord 18.12.20

Luka_gg
So many slops poured out on, if not a top, but generally good brand, it is surprising. Even on Biostar or Chinese, Ali did not have to read this. Just some kind of generated slag set from speculation, rumors, myths and distorted numbers.
But here's the problem, using ASRock since about 2004, these are 3-4 motherboards, there were no problems with them. And I'm not alone in this. The only thing I can agree with is BIOS - an Achilles heel along the entire path of their development. But with different parameters. in it, it is decent in memory overclocking.
The Pro4 can do more than it costs. And in fact, it has LLC at the iron level, you naively fell for this popular myth. It's just that the LLC adjustment is not programmed in the BIOS. It works by default. As it is.

There is also a marketing trick about 9 real power phases. In reality, there are fewer of them with wiring. That does not at all negate the normal standard power supply for the pumped three phases and WITHOUT OVERHEATING with radiators wherever needed. Many people sin about 9 "real" power phases, even ASUS.

Show us all what kind of mother with a price of ~ $ 75 can be better and more ?! There is a significant category of people for whom the price is the determining factor. And in this category the Pro4 is very decent. And for six-core Ryazan it is optimal. And many ordinary people do not even need overclocking. Along the way, you blackened the already legendary 2600 stone. :)) Then you will merge from This is an indisputable classic of the genre from AMD. It's a shame to write this.

In general, if it were not for the obvious signs of your age, your categorical negative towards ASRock, you can simply take it as trolling and hate an evil schoolboy who received a deuce. Study well and do not skip lessons. ;)

L
Lord Dord 18.12.20

Three Days
Quite right. They will not be hot. And there will be no throttling of the processor. Listen less to the grief of advisers. From whose advice you can only hang yourself from the fatal mistake of your whole life - buying Pro4. :))

E
Egor 112 18.12.20

Guys, help the mother AB350pro4 the system is overclocked, the timings are stuck to sl14, but I can't find the cldo vddp voltage parameter, it's in the instructions of the old BIOS, but I can't play it in my overclock tab

S
SonyK_2 19.12.20

Egor 112 wrote:
... I can't find the cldo vddp voltage parameter, is it in the instructions of the old BIOS, but I can't get it in my
BIOS overclocking tab ? - maybe this parameter was removed in a newer firmware.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

I default on GA-AX370 to 1.475v jumps:
Spoiler

E
Egor 112 20.12.20

SonyK_2
Version 6.4 is the last, there is no configuration of additional voltages, there is only frequency and voltage per percent and memory + timings

S
SonyK_2 22.12.20

Egor 112
If it was in an earlier version, but not in a newer one, most likely it was removed, or moved to another place (unlikely, but suddenly).

D
Dmitry1974 18.03.22

Good afternoon! There is an ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard and 2 G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 16gisb K2 Kit (2x8GB) RAM sticks.

I thought about putting two more bars the same.

Is it worth it and what are the problems with the setup?