3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eikiti 30.11.19 05:05 am

Impressions of the game (Jump Force)

Share your impression from Bethke.

Give my once in the header.
In my opinion the game as a fan service looks very cool, but when viewed as a fighting game sucks. First what I want to complain about is the camera. Amid all the effects that happen, you just sometimes do not understand where you are. Especially after all the Spirit Bomb from Goku, or the same bombs from the Junkies.
The second is a - causality... the Game with its combat mechanics well, simply may not be the cyber-sport standing next to such monsters as MK \ Injustice \ Dragon Ball Z. Fighter Any tricks, special attacks are done by spamming 1 button, or pressing two...All.. And well still have the block and the seizure..that's it.
Example:
Combo Force in Jump square - square - square - square - square - R2 - square
Not about any overhead, lower units, cancel jumps, juggling may not be out of the question..
An example of a conventional cancel jump combo in DBFighterZ
Down + Medium > Medium > Jump Cancel > Light > Medium > Light > Down + Heavy > Super Dash > Light > Light > Down + Heavy > Jump Cancel > Light > Light > Light > Super Move

And finally perhaps this is one streak lives on all 3 characters.. It is also quite absurd.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chilya 30.11.19

Personally, I'm terribly enrage 2 things:
Management - it is terribly dull, R2 menu of skills and charging energy, it is one button, so when you're on the run I want to open a menu of skills pers will stop and begin to charge energy, even if it is full, and you're open to any attacks.
R2+X is a technique of avoidance, and Wake is - THERE dam DAM..... IT's Ulta..... kick just. It's just terrible game design.
Hub since sinovensa it became clear that a hub is a Kal, but apparently Bandai Namco do not understand. It's so convenient to load the created character, then load the hub, then run to the NPC through which you can choose the mode of pvp, pve or story. Blah, back to the game menu where I will choose pve, pvp, or added to without the extra running around and downloads. All this is now available in jam Forse. What can we say about such issues zenverse, as the game constantly attempts to contact servers even when you're not going to participate in pvp and generally chose a single lobby is a constant connection to a server significantly increases the time darksky just had to pull the power cord from the Curling iron, and then miracles without any attempts of the game connects to the servers all loaded in 3 times faster. I think you can expect the same problems and Jump Forse.

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 30.11.19

hmmm, guys, surely you haven't played stormy? System Jampa derives from it, taking elements xenaverse. It is foolish to expect...whoa...what the hell is there about fighter Zet? Are you serious? 2-d platformer on dragon ball wants me to remember 16 button to cancel the initiated jump or something I don't understand...I never understood why in games, that imitates old, doing a combo of 999 buttons. What's the point of playing if the enemy can from the beginning to get you all the HP without the ability for you to break out of this cycle? Bullshit, but I'm here like this. The gameplay in General is built around knowledge of the timing, the radius of enemy attacks, etc. and serious problems start when your computer even on minimal sometimes slightly lag. When to Dodge without consuming scale, you have three times to press the direction button (with gaps!).
In General, I hate this fucking animation running in the lobby. Even I so the never shame. The back looks like you play football - crouched and running, wagging her ass. Angry.

-
-Viruss 30.11.19

My impressions are as follows
Included game video balcony
Download
Video boltovni
Download
Video boltovni
Download
A little scuffle
Download
Video boltovni
Instruction
Video boltovni about villains
Download
The game
Capezio and all of this for 30 minutes
Then tried fighting themselves
As it turned count more or less the gameplay is shit

R
Ranwind 30.11.19

Honestly ambiguous, in principle, could do to make it fit , and got what he got!)
Spoiler