3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 13.09.19 03:20 pm

The ending, the essence of the story (Outlast 2)

Welcome,watched the walkthrough on youtube,again the ending of anything,maybe I'm wrong and someone can explain the essence of the story and the final game?
attention spoilers
Spoilersa link
50 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rachel Potato Face 13.09.19

Dassent
The game itself is complete, can understand, but maybe not.

B
BattleEffect 13.09.19

I'll try.
1.Everything said in religion.
Born know someone and the Apocalypse came. Or judging by the birth of a child the world revived(born again).
2.Believers are the victims
Nearby there is a powerful power.Flashes of light were driving people crazy,and those have already been believers.They began to feel that this is due to God. People are just going crazy.

The game is made based on the massacre. In some kind of settlement(not remember exactly) and over 500 people were killed,the alleged mass suicide.

I noticed one detail(although more on the bug it seems).At the end of someone's girl with a trace of the loop,someone without .

3.(the delusional) at the end of the quake,the explosion sound and flash. In General, a Nuclear Explosion,we were hit by a wave.The believers were like visions,but they were crazy.

D
Dassent 13.09.19

BattleEffect
Thanks for any explanation,like in the plot is the story of a mass suicide in the Jonestown community .Just in the first part, laboratory experiments,and there's some mysticism.A woman with an axe(halberd?) it is not clear who mutant or not.Other enemies like the mutants,because each other fuck ,and dad music the monsters spawn.Illness all too clear(but that's when the hero threw up the plague ,man was not yet clear what will happen to gg).A storm which tore down and the sun what is all this?Still clear what happened to Jessica and why is he tortured But the rest is not really yet clear.I hope someone have a detailed explanation or release a video explaining.

B
BattleEffect 13.09.19

Dassent
Many hope for DLC.

t
tigrrrr 13.09.19

Dassent
What about the sun, it probably came to an end. And I personally do not understand where did it come from and why the child in the same day she gave birth to him.

B
BattleEffect 13.09.19

tigrrrr
I'll try again.
1.The child from the ,well you know super-natural forces.That was so fast.
2.Her baby stuffed and stitched.

D
Dassent 13.09.19

BattleEffect
Yet these signs of the Apocalypse,rain of blood,locusts,dead fish.Still, I hope that DLS this will explain the experiments,or at least glitches Blake

B
BattleEffect 13.09.19

Dassent
Rather glitches.
GG could go crazy because of the outbreaks.

L
Lorion000 13.09.19

Dassent
The rain was not from the blood. The moon is red and gleamed red in the environment that gave this effect such phenomena happen in our country because it seemed that all the blood that is not.

D
Dassent 13.09.19

Lorion000
Well

l
lingermen 13.09.19

M
Maks19.92 13.09.19

Odd got hit from ending. 8 hours of crawling in the dark, guts and shit to save his wife. In the end, dick. It's not even that the ending is directly bad, but the fact that too many theories and possible explanations, as written above BattleEffect, and in principle there can still be a couple to add. Naturally hint on the real version of the developers do not give. It turns out that every explanation of their own, and to me personally in such things I would like specifics.
PS I tend to the version with the power plant and, accordingly, the mass disease of the head in others. The signs of the Apocalypse can be explained by the study of Blake and the action of the same plant. But the question remains, if the child is pushed to Lin how he stayed there all night? Death Lin is understandable, the loss of blood due to these manipulations, etc. BUT why is it alive?

S
Snite_Poerti 13.09.19

That I do not like the story in such horror - kind of want to understand, read note, examine the location, but because of these constant trips to the PC and transfers from memories into the real world somehow slips in the mess and at the end is no clue, waiting for the ending and after it to find a chronological explanation of what was going on here.

B
BattleEffect 13.09.19

Still first part are connected.
Spoiler

If you remember 1,it is said that women were"strange/implausible childbirth.and all women somewhere took.
On empty entries can zip logo Merkof(proof in the spoilers) and these records someone talking,but understanding what they say difficult.
And one more thing.When Lin gave birth to her stomach was not blown away like the birth was not,even after the birth, cut the umbilical cord,but it is not. Lin says Blake:nothing,and if you look at the shadow,then the child will not throws.The same priest can't kill the child because he does not see how he can kill what is not?
Most likely Lin's stomach stuffed all sorts of crap,so he deflates. Blake also floated and he was imagining the child.
The power plant could be a laboratory. Blake is a journalist and he should have known about the settlement.Initially, said Lin arrived from underworld.That is, settlers didn't know about the other world.
Flash took scrip,but all like the same .Blake was hit by a flash and he was freaking out,like settlers.
At the end was more of an explosion(say Merkof covering his tracks).

S
Shikakalol 13.09.19

To offer up another version that is present all the same events in the school.
The dark village and the forest is the imagination of children - Blake and Jessica.
They played, hiding under desks and in lockers, introducing that this village and the dark forest.
In this village everyone was religious perverts, at school there is the same religious perverts raping children.
In the school, on the walls, you can see photos of people from the village. They were the teachers.
In the last entry he says: I am not guilty that I could do. It's about what he first left Jessica with that guy, and then not in time to save her. He begins to blame himself and goes crazy. Maybe it has to do that in the first part was the mental hospital in which we were running. And with the towers. But when I downloaded it said that the second and the first are completely unrelated.
In the end, I think, symbolizes the end of the world. Of his world. He was there and there didn't save Jessica and his world was destroyed (I mean crazy) and lying in a mental hospital every time he rolls in his mind these events, hoping to find a way out.
The only thing I can't figure out how to explain to a child.
In General, as everyone realized the developers wanted it such that every thought and found his explanation of the ending.

S
SaveX3 13.09.19

Question.
Passed the game and in the final scene with Jessica on her neck are traces of a rope. Got on YouTube, and there are some people in the same stage of the trace from a rope on the neck of Jessica's no. What does it depend ?

M
Maks19.92 13.09.19

BattleEffect
I was thinking the other records a person slips, but no it couldn't zatopit on the frame)), but it turns out that's it. Merkof. Then do the version with the plant becoming more real. The only postpartum belly is not blown away immediately, not instantly, I mean. The absence of the umbilical cord naturally another sign of the artificial placement of a child in Lin. But in the shadows I didn't pay attention. I still how Lin's been acting strange while driving her to Church, she repeats that with her something is wrong. Of course not! Your stomach is not understand that is. Feeling like she doesn't realize what is happening, although this tells Blake that she is soon to born child. Yes, and Blake was not particularly surprised by the fact pregnancy. And here figs knows, or we're missing something, or it's just plot holes.

M
Maks19.92 13.09.19

SaveX3
It is not clear. I also have not found a concrete answer. Someone just thinks it's a bug. I think depends on found documents and records made at school. Because of some other factors related to Jessica seems to be no.

A
Anton Ivanov 13.09.19

Maks19.92
Blake was surprised and asked several times, how is it that she's pregnant. Lin has left from the answer, you see didn't want to say exactly how she got pregnant.

D
Dassent 13.09.19

BattleEffect
That was a more interesting theory,it is possible to believe.