3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akiralight 30.11.19 05:11 am

Who guarded jammers? (Metro Exodus)

After the game, there was of course a lot of questions, but one of the most important - who and what is actually supported in Moscow jammers, concealed the existence of life in other cities, and lied about the occupiers? That's the goal that all immigrants without proof declared a spy and killed?
Somehow this topic was omitted, perhaps will be revealed in subsequent parts and/or additions?
I like several versions:
1) A to the core the military, worse than Miller, who himself has lost his mind and believes in continuing a war that Moscow will destroy the rockets right away, and that sending spies in the guise of children. The type of Silentia, only in Moscow, and with more serious weapons.
2) Moscow is ruled by some bastard is a psychopath. He likes secret power over thousands of people, with which we will be able to collect tribute, turned into slaves, etc., and that would be all off. ahead of time - approximate the brain washing nonsense about invaders, and from ordinary mortals simply hides.
3) those who are behind the jamming and everything happening in Moscow some own selfish purpose, worse than the cannibals of the Yamantau (some biologicheskoe weapon that will turn the population of the sprawling Metro in the personal army of obedient zombie soldiers?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Akiralight
Weren't you listening? The game has the answers to all these questions, it is not necessary to invent anything.

P
Phornet 30.11.19

You'll excuse me of course,but how can people be 'Oaks mildly' not to understand the basic storyline.Truth be told, degradation is not far off.

A
Akiralight 30.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
Weren't you listening? The game has the answers to all these questions, it is not necessary to invent anything.
Well, maybe if you find all the notes and tapes something will become clear, but I personally do not.
First poured into the ears the Miller about the occupation, he believed, but after Yamantau finally realized that it's all a lie about the missiles and invaders. But who and what is really hiding the truth and killing immigrants - I personally do not remember that somewhere was mentioned. Some guesswork. So I'm asking here.
p.s. I did until about the mid-game hoping that they will collect more people will return to Moscow and otvechajut kicked the main villain

S
Slava74oren 30.11.19

Akiralight
The advice to read a book, then questions will remain.

A
Akiralight 30.11.19

Slava74oren wrote:
The advice to read a book, then questions will remain.
Well, I was hoping that all the same the game will be some sort of explanation. But probably Yes, all the left-overs aimed at fans of the book.
And yet, in a nutshell: who, why and what was the purpose of staging this whole circus with jamming and inventing the enemy spies?

I
Imelstorn 30.11.19

As far as I remember jammers belong to the Hansa, of Sparta, employed, helps to protect. Included them, as I understand, because I was scared shitless repeated volley of missiles. In principle the Miller tells everything in plain text at the beginning

A
Akiralight 30.11.19

Imelstorn wrote:
Included, as I understand it, sharpen that was scared shitless of repeated volley of missiles.
That is, as I wrote in the 1st version, really believed in missiles and spies?
Just in the middle of the game, Miller says, that they deceived him, and he fell. So I had the thought that maybe for jamming and the rest of the chaos in fact is a kind of more global and evil the goal and the re-kick - only bike for those who guarded them, what would you think that killing people for a good purpose.

d
darcs60098 30.11.19

Akiralight
the bosses which is not dumped from the Moscow steel nevidimki guardians or masters forgot as are called Hansa guarded jammers under the guise of supposedly a weather station and the Spartans also Miller thought so too Miller said we'll send the people you teach and to whom I will say you will die with all the order

M
MudrichenkO 30.11.19

Akiralight
Book metro 2035 read or listen, and then ask the dumbest questions

A
Akiralight 30.11.19

darcs60098 wrote:
the bosses which is not dumped from the Moscow steel nevidimki guardians or masters
And that government authorities do 20 years sat there and stupidly thought that the country captured by the enemy, which sends spies under the guise of grandmothers with children, and that if you turn off the jammers Moscow is bombed again? Somehow it does not fit. I still think there was something else, a more selfish goal, and the truth about other cities they knew, but especially concealed.
Well, okay, I will assume that it is true.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Akiralight
Well, it's obvious that this bike (for the lower part, about the fact that the whole world extinct, and for those who worked on the jammers, the second tale about the ongoing war) was invented to residents of the metro so they don't come out on the surface. In order to save power and set in this small little world of the Moscow underground. If people learned the truth, their power would come to an end. I have not read the book, and diaries, not all found, just listened to conversations and questions I have after passing the left.

R
RadM0nd 30.11.19

Akiralight
See what is the logic.
The metro life is bad, and to deny it is just stupid. People are not knocked out only because I think that around there were no survivors. All metro is run by the observers, which, thanks to its power to live even better than before the war.
And now imagine: the people know that outside of Moscow there is life and knocked in the hope that they will get lucky. Subway is empty. Observers are left with nothing. Luxurious life they no longer Shine, because just to feed them and no one else would.
That is why they keep people in the dark, so they sit exactly on the priest continued to supply them with the necessary resources.
Hope explained is available.

M
MrBuravhik 30.11.19

Normal guy asked a question, not to answer, but no-let's be smart, to minus. There read, here to read. Personally, I read serious literature, and this stuff,like Sapkowski, Glukhovsky and other fiction to waste time not hunting, sorry.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Akiralight wrote:
who and what is actually supported in Moscow jammers, concealed the existence of life in other cities, and lied about the occupiers? That's the goal that all immigrants without proof declared a spy and killed?
In books on the subway, especially in the first, was described by the rumors of the invisible observers. Then after the D6 book heroes no invisible observers is not found, but in the book metro 2035 they still are. According to the book they organized the work jamming and protection. Was right the invisible observers, and continued the war in fact, the book is metro 2035 does not give an answer, since it ends at the moment of departure of Artem from Moscow. Who was right in the end, is unknown.

In the game protection jamming subbed Hanse, making it bad, although the book is just one of the many factions. It was much more fantastic than the book, because if you consider the fact that on the surface in Moscow, the herds driving the trains and in the subway, no one does not know about this, it's absolutely incredible and fantastic. Yes, there is only the work of the Railways, security, food, etc. would need to find more employees than in the whole of metro residents remained. So from outside there were so many people, what's the point actually was in the subway cuckoo?

A
Akiralight 30.11.19

RadM0nd
I mean, again, my initial theory confirmed. A bunch of rulers just wants power, and gradually to transform the people of metro slaves/personal army, ready to kill and bespredelnichat in order to continue to live at their expense better. I.e. Observers no better than Silentia from the Volga and from the Caspian sea Baron - powder people brains to their advantage and do not hesitate to kill anyone who stands in their way to retain power.

Roughly similar I realized it was in Novosibirsk - the military was blackmailing people for the very green - anti-radiation chems, plus enjoyed the fact that they have weapons and technology, forcing people to work for themselves and all who are about something I started to wonder were declared saboteurs and shot. Then hike even travanulis chlorine a station - to see, the inhabitants have ceased to benefit. There even where a note was about how the guy was shot because he said that the military has a lot of antirad, but they squeezed it for yourself.