3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skarabei 30.11.19 05:12 am

Tristan didn't show up - the Kingdom dies (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Couldn't go on, the Kingdom dies. And I don't know what want from me the game.

Spoiler

Here the number of jobs, the map is not new and not surveyed marks. As if Tristan didn't show up. The position of Chancellor in the end I have no one. All I can do is to give instructions to the advisers, but they did not fulfill all leads to the invasion of the barbarians, the barbarian invasion and the Kingdom of poher. The game never offers any solutions to the problem(
Version 1.23
12 Comments
Sort by:
091 30.11.19

As an option -...to Start again.
The game dice - hence the fierce random.

I recommend after key points in the quest (chapters) to do a manual save to a backup, helps me so

K
Kavaynik 30.11.19

I see that you have not completed the quest Annexation. The idea of this quest should be completed after Chapter of Arnhold, and the continuation of the story then happens in the throne room for several days.

s
skarabei 30.11.19

Kavinik
I joined region which may be other areas to Annex does not(

s
skarabei 30.11.19

Periodically maintained, save Giga 4 legit)

K
Kavaynik 30.11.19

skarabei
Paraphrasing. Have you spoken with the freed Baron? Arnhold already acceded to the Barony? Because after the accession of Arnhold quest Annexation should be completed, thereby moving the plot forward.

P. S - and so, just to say bug or not you can only if you put your save.

B
BIG_CrasheR 30.11.19

skarabei
This is probably the biggest flaw of the game is given an invisible timer, and need to meet, and Def. jobs in the Foundation. The thing was beat very far sohranki, so without further crap. Turn on the advanced option sound Kingdom.

s
skarabei 30.11.19

Kavinik
No way Baron did not say he was released not talk, and votom I wasn't looking for him, he Vanholde should be? In Vanholde empty, as in the tomb Voldka. As found, did not notice where he was. A screenshot will do, I in the tomb went back, and it turns out the solution was

s
skarabei 30.11.19

Spoiler

K
Kavaynik 30.11.19

skarabei
It was after this stage in the throne room should be a continuation of the story. If not, then this is a bug.

s
skarabei 30.11.19

Kavinik
Yes, thank you, everything went kind of further regulations. so I'm a fool)

091 30.11.19

skarabei
too much...

091 30.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
it's called iiiiiiiii mmir!

Well, to be honest, it makes the game. Every hour at stake, and there already and the consequences of actions...