3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19 05:13 am

Please Help, problem with Fallout 4. (Fallout 4)

So, I already hundred times was fallout 4, and after decided to panakachet mods, downloaded them a hundred more, and most importantly, they do not conflict, the game rarely crashes, but this is tolerable.
And here since yesterday what the fuck the game decided to give me a surprise.
So, here is a new game, I stand before the release of the 111-th, through the program transferred to the inventory of things that SW armor and weapons from the same place, I think will arrange a fun.
Before doing this I changed the face, beautiful bright eyes and hair of Persian Anna from metro Redux.
So, the whole point, I'm having so much fun doing not the first time, tobish, I already do 4 times and all 4 times it's great.
And the problem is gone that previously, for example, I died just done the last save.
NOW - dead, or loading the last saves, rises before me a picture
1)the whole armor disappears, as with Persian and from the inventory.
2)all weapons disappears the same method.
3)hair is lost, the eyeballs in the eyes
I don't know what kind of heresy, I thought at first that the reason is in Survival mode, because I use mods and scripts for we were saved in survival mode, but no, decided to play on PTS. high complexity, and on the other the next.
The result is the same.
Please, if someone knows something and can help me, please help.
To many mods I used the nexus mod Manager...
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 30.11.19

Rex Wolves
The limit on the plugins (esp, esm) 255 pieces, if you have more, you can be such a problem. Remove unnecessary fashion and check.

K
Kail Hagen 30.11.19

Rex Wolves
mods are in the correct order? even if the mods do not conflict you need to follow the procedure and try it, loot it will sort of fashion show where the conflict

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Muskrat
Less than 255

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Kail Hagen
like to the right...even just now tried to start a new game, all originally-added galovski and all the rest, edit, Persian, stepping away from the mirror and spec to check the save...reboot and the result-again, everything is added again, and the eyeballs again...Oh no...why am I the mother of his pictures((((

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Kail Hagen
Loot does not start...

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Kail Hagen
well I figured out where I loot. and so, run it, and he began to give what is error fully translate it on Russian does not work...

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Kail Hagen
no, loot doesn't help, loaded the last save game, same shit I usually knit loads galovski, and missing eyeballs...

K
Kail Hagen 30.11.19

it is 100% conflict mods take a good look in the loot, here's an example I have Skyrim Requiem and the loot writes
type 2 mods are incompatible but there is a patch and they will work

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.11.19

Check mods for conflicts.
You have too many mods.
Check hard can broken.
I yuzayu NMM.

l
longerr2007 30.11.19

If used МО2,the conflict would have seen at once in the tab and corrected.

K
Kail Hagen 30.11.19

Rex Wolves
even if you used nexus mod manager but then switched to vertex (this is the new version of nmm) that need all installed mods to remove and install only with vertex for if mod the vertex set manually it will not accept and will have problems similar to yours

R
Reks Volkov 30.11.19

Kail Hagen
I'm even on the new version of vertex does not know or NMM itself is updated?or what?because I have it in English and what he is doing there I don't know(

K
Kail Hagen 30.11.19

Rex Wolves
NMM no longer podderzhivaetsya it was decided that it is better to use a vortex

B
BIG_CrasheR 30.11.19

Rex Volkov wrote:
To many mods I used the nexus mod Manager
If something was installed manually, this can be a problem. If conflict mod was not using NMM, then it will be difficult to clean (there kanesh Varick, but gemorno, easier new Gamay, with the automatic installation via NMM).

B
Bearhunt 30.11.19

NMM has a feature that automatically updates mods: perhaps you have occurred such a conflict. The loss of gear and inventory, typically associated with this group of mods. Regarding the termination of service by nexus mods... well that's really the first time I hear someone misinformation pours: about a week ago played - all updated. The loss of gear and inventory, often complain of the passage of the Children of the Atom - it is obvious that there is a crack from their addresses by the modders themselves. To fix the problem only in my opinion a way to rollback to previously saved and disable the conflicting mods. (By the way, before you put a mod in the nexus, read the comments about problems with them and can not enjoy the beautiful cloth armorer, or migrated from another game weapon)))

K
Kail Hagen 30.11.19

Bearhunt
I don't pizap that nmm that stops oblizyvaetsya, and the fact that the nexus said that their new program vortex is better than the old nmm. And later wrote for himself faced with such a problem but the problem was after that that I switched to vortex without reinstalling mods, just set up and launched from the vortex which had problems with textures. And vortex does not take fashion (in my case the new textures of bodies) which were manually installed