3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 30.11.19 05:14 am

Ubiclub: to See but not to buy - Collect 50 fragments of the lefthanded (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually a subject, how to get? I have 110 of this stone but does not count.
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

CepeRas
create a new application with American online chat. they'll only be able to give

m
m01533nk0 30.11.19

AlexanderYA
and blew me off, saying the play in the Russian segment, because wait for an answer from Russian support

СпойлерNicholas M: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
am01533nk0: ? OK, I'm waiting
Nicholas M: Hello, I hope you are doing well today. I'm taking just a moment to go over your case.
Nicholas M: I'm sorry, but it looks like your game is in another language. I will be moving your case t the proper team. They will be reaching out as soon as they have more information.
am01533nk0: they will help in chat too?
Nicholas M: They will reach out via email/your case.
am01533nk0: and I'll need to wait a week..........
am01533nk0: ?
Nicholas M: They will work to have this resolved for you ASAP
Nicholas M: We appreciate your patience and will be in touch soon. Have a good day!
am01533nk0: what next?
Nicholas M: We will reach out to your case/email as soon as details are available.
am01533nk0: i need to create new ticket?
am01533nk0: via email?
Nicholas M: Nope, we have the ticket 07231179 and will be in touch.
am01533nk0: hmm, ok)
Nicholas M: You will receive an email notification when your case is updated.
am01533nk0: tnx) goodbye!

A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

m01533nk0
strangely, I have all hire with Russian, try again the online application, only all in English. language, and uplay is also in English. language.

Spoileron H: Hello there! Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Chat Support. My name is Tom H and I'll be here to assist you. Please give me a few moments while I read your ticket, I'll be with you as soon as possible. How are you doing today?
Tom H: Are you able to send me a screenshot, showing you've collected 61 fragments, and the name of the challenge ? ?
A1exander_YA: 1 minute
A1exander_YA: https://ibb.co/inBVr9
A1exander_YA: https://ibb.co/eRoAr9
Tom H: I've added window shopping for you now ?
Tom H: Sorry that is wasn't added for you automatically.
A1exander_YA: thank you
Tom H: Anything else I can help with today at all?
A1exander_YA: no, thanks
Tom H: Have a nice day, take care.

H
Hyper2020 30.11.19

AlexanderYA
Also wrote today, even the screens are not asked, and even 50 uplay points threw just for kosyachny award)

P
Panalemix 30.11.19

Wrote in the ru-support, they said that to fix the problem can't. So wrote on the forum Jubilee, administrator confirmed that the problem is UOM-segment, corrected the error a day or 2.

A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

Panalemix
with Russian support there is nothing better to decide there is nothing they can't do meet and all to achieve a better result only with English support to resolve issues

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Got to watch some of the failed jobs, the club remained. It turns out only orichalcea, and the last job that will automatically run when running all other tasks. The question is - how can it see how many pieces orichalcos remains to find, they are on the map at one meeting, and many gathered to remember? Second question, what's the prize if you complete all the tasks, perhaps it makes no sense to perform?

A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

vitalik76
The icon will give everything, nothing more)
About the lefthanded if you have the map there will be written what you took and what remained. And generally try with the filter display on the map view

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

AlexanderYA
The card I of course not, because the game has saved me from donation - in jublee my store is not working and helix buy impossible. The task of orichalc executed, but the task to receive all awards there is no reason. But once the prize there is only icon, and figs with him.

A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

vitalik76
Write in English online support and attach the screenshot(in English.) you have not counted the last award, they'll count

m
melvinov 30.11.19

I do not know, wrote in the RU support, but in English language ugly). The employee responded in Russian, apologized for the inconvenience, asked screens (still I have nearly 500 was the lefthanded) and a few hours had this award. There is no problem.

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Such a foolish question to write in support? Well, I would have understood if this assignment was at least something meaningful had given, and that there is nothing, absolutely nothing. Even gold which jublee you can access all sorts of free crap idle.

A
AlexanderYA 30.11.19

vitalik76
It's not crap, if they made mistakes then you need to write to fix

v
vitalik76 30.11.19

Well for all of you and write. We delegate.

A
AnteaterRed 30.11.19

Yesterday I began to examine the remaining not broken steam achievements and trials of ubi, among them I found not implemented Look, but don't buy climbed on forums, always write the Write support, etc., then climbed in foreign forums, where I found the solution that the pieces need to assemble it on the map. Found a map with markers on small Islands that ran on 4 Islands, and gathered the missing 30+ pieces. Test received
Spoiler

W
Wise Owl 30.11.19

AnteaterRed
Today also beat this test. Up to this point was about 200 fragments, but for completing quests. Didn't want to interfere with those support. Collecting manually only in two locations were able to perform the test.

T
Turbo-515TM2 30.11.19

How to make one??? I come to the place where it should be and the icon just disappears and all

P
PhysxN 30.11.19

Turbo-515TM2
You will not believe! The lefthanded on pirates there.

F
Falk55 30.11.19

Someone tell me how to buy a map of a fragment of the lefthanded.I tried to buy but nothing comes out the money goes into the purse tems.

F
Falk55 30.11.19

License.