3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Van 30.11.19 05:15 am

Does anyone know how to remove these annoying and stupid dialogues ? (Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom)

This is not a game and what the simulator dialogs somebody knows how to remove wow or quickly pass and are not constantly poking at the keys , I'd appreciate it if you tell me well, if you can not remove or disable or quickly skip then this garbage called ni no kuni 2 will be removed.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 30.11.19

Vitaliy Van
Look at which drive is the game for example to D and write format d: confirm Y and you will have happiness.

K
Kyubi 30.11.19

As for me, the RPG genre is dialogue-dialogue-dialogue-pumping-killing monsters.

R
Rolemanser 30.11.19

Kyubi
So do not do that...

R
Rin Shirayuki 30.11.19

I certainly understand if you do it the second time through, but if not, what sense do play a JRPG where the plot is important and 90% of the game consists of dialogues, and then shout that got the dialogue? Where is the logic anyway? Like the first time playing the game. Idiocy and stupidity in its purest form. Go play minecraft or even some trash, there is no dialogue.

D
Dimir Steel 30.11.19

Rin Shirayuki
dear man, and Fable is a JRPG?

R
Rolemanser 30.11.19

Dimir Steel
No.

D
Dimir Steel 30.11.19

Rolemanser
then it's not JRPG, it's"Genre - Action/RPG or the English wiki Genre(s) Action role-playing Mode(s) Single-player because it is firstly, not only with Japan and not just for the console, and with dialogue, really too much, if you compare with SquareEnix creations or with some other creations of Bandai Namco, some dialogues are not meaningful expire, and mostly lead to fetch... and, consequently, of the 80 hours (and after 47 hours I was playing with trainer, because the IMPOSSIBLE), I spent on a complete walkthrough of this game, I'm 10 hours can throw only on the sounds and promodo conversations, that the author of the post and asks: What?...

R
Rolemanser 30.11.19

Dimir Steel
Are you kidding? The game is a JRPG, in their best traditions, not only of fighting step by step, and all the classics, the accumulation of blows, the battle with the bosses, the main campaign mode in which you can go forward even without being distracted by additional tasks.

D
Dimir Steel 30.11.19

Rolemanser
but I agree, with dialogue and non-fast run, as the strategic part - at overkill =)

M
Madiark 30.11.19

Vitaliy Van
Game for disfigurement not intellect people like you do not like