3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 30.11.19 04:57 pm

The optimization of the game (God Eater 3)

Despite the fact that the official recommended system requirements are quite high.
Spoiler
Plus, this requires avx instructions optimization has no issues.
Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blayzz 30.11.19

gennaz
Where high?
High is the Exodus, and then I said that quite weak requirements

T
Tobius Key 30.11.19

gennaz
the little system of rules but for avx it is not the place

g
gennaz 30.11.19

Tobius Key
Yes,vielciht old processors.

T
Tobius Key 30.11.19

gennaz
and dull

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 30.11.19

Playing on a fairly old computer and I can say for sure at the minimum salary all comes with great optimization, YET!!! do not raise the camera on the impressive background types (any destroyed, welded buildings, etc.). At the time when the camera is pointed at gaming locations in which you can run, fps is high and stable, but is such background sketches to be shot - the game starts to fail terribly, giving 2-3 fps. If not for that, I would just rainbow gush with delight or how else to Express their adoration....it's a shame. Thought on this website find some file that just erases this Wallpaper, and here I am with this dull...

A
Allister Strate 30.11.19

Can't find the Config even showed hidden files , where should config all empty
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\NAMCO BANDAI Games\GOD EATER etc
This route does not work , how to be a people ?

A
Ayonmo 01.07.22

gennaz
No, not optimization, but pure horror... On a new game and strong laptop, this nonsense is 20 frames... And the graphics quality sucks. It would be like just a game for ps that was uploaded for PC, without any special adaptation. They just added keyboard and mouse, and spit on the rest.