3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19 04:58 pm

How to customize the graphics of Far Cry: Primal via GamerProfile.xml (Far Cry: Primal)

Know what Far Cry 4 could almost all adjust in GamerProfile.xml (the range of drawing before any intra-game effects) by adding additional komad in this file , the game on my laptop is in average about 20 fps which is tolerable but know I want more , especially since the game technically has not changed, some commands of the fourth part of the work in primale me. I imagine the top four due to this file still good set up. By the way the four of you can view all the settings by opening the patch file.dat/.fat through a program Gibbed.Dunia2.Unpack primal but when I try to open these files gives an error , if anyone has a complete list of configuration commands priman throw off please .Don't write that laptops are not for gaming or buy a new laptop or a new console)))
Thanks in advance for the help
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 30.11.19

fgafgafga23
And to gullet a file with the optimal settings for slower machines, tried?

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
Yes I tried but found only the standard file in which the settings to the minimum reset via menu of the game, and I need more commands here, for example in Far Cry 4 :
Spoiler
WaterRefraction=1
Reflecti1024
Reflecti1024
ProtoDisplacement=1
OceanRealReflection=1
NumWaterReflecti2
id=veryhigh />

TerrainLodScale=1.0
TerrainDetailViewDistance=1024
TerrainDetailBlendViewDistance=512
id=low />

KillLodScale=1.0
LodScale=2.0
RealTreesLodScale=1.0
RealTreesVistaMinViewDistanceScale=2.0
ClustersLodScale=2.0
TerrainLodScale=2.0
MaxDecalCount=50
MaxDecalCountPerType=50
id=low />

ShadowMapSize=512
SectorTextureSize=512
id=low />

ShadowMapSize=512
CascadedShadowMapSize=512
RainShadowMapSize=256
SoftShadows=1
DisableShadow=0
DisableShadowGeneration=0
DisableShadowGenTerrain=0
SpotsCastShadows=1
id=low />

EnableDeferredShadows=1
id=low />

j
jekovalov 30.11.19

fog can be turned off?

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

jekovalov
Of ideas through GamerProfile.xml but for this you need the full list of commands , because if something is wrong the game will just run a wrong command the default setting and can still be conflicts in the setting is not very good. I've had some conflict in the setup and the game is just off vertical sync though I've checked that the file it was included and enabled through the game menu did not help but I have deleted the additional command list (on the plotting area) and vertical sync back earned in the game.

S
SwedovSandr 30.11.19

fgafgafga23
And not try to cheat, a file from the old games to throw in a new one? :) might work focus. The engine is the same

j
jekovalov 30.11.19

people,let's see how to disable fog,it is the fault of big Prasada fps

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
I tried it with GamerProfile.xml to do such a thing but was the campaign a conflict of settings and the game dumped the settings on standard and if you throw the same file but in read-only mode it is still in the game settings will be the standard and graphics cannot be changed via the game menu or even the game closes and say the error occurred. I'm thinking I can replace the edited files patch.dat/.fat from four to throw into primal , although even I somnevajus that will work for there are General settings of the game and any that you will be different and if you do such a thing to allow to crank yupley for the same files all subscription. In the evening I will try I will unsubscribe.

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
And about the engine it's odd enough , I have Far Cry 4 to 34 fps was after I slightly tweak the settings and primale barely 20 and 30-50 minutes at all sags to 15 . How they managed to degrade performance if there is in fact nothing has changed or maybe it's denovo himself gives to know ?))

S
SwedovSandr 30.11.19

fgafgafga23
Well, Yes, most likely the protection of the hawala system... But the game itself was a little heavier in terms of graphics...on large monitors, is clearly visible.
I usually regret my vidyuhi and put a resolution of 1280 by 720. it helps if the game is heavy and degrade much picture you do not want

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
I have the processor loaded is not more than 40% when playing in primal , most my problem is not that denovo hawala of the CPU and the fact that I vidyuhi slows down the whole system. Yes, I also play in 720p , on the contrary I do not want to reduce the permissions I better textures and everything else is diminished , but I primacom stupid all at least took off and 20 fps barely gives((
So I want to limit beauty priman what would my viduha allowed to roam my processor.

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
I have here what thought appeared and if you do for priman SweetFX which disable all unnecessary settings including fog away as think of a ride if such a thing will increase the fps does SweetFX or something else, I just don't know how to make SweetFX for games, who can already pros in this subject can tell...

S
SwedovSandr 30.11.19

fgafgafga23
nope... SweetFX is additional files in the games...a kind of color filter. Don't know, may be wrong... In the files section, look for threads with SweetFX and there ask.

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
Yes, I'll ask around, I just thought when I found SweetFX for priman kind of fog it was not visible on this and decided that SweetFX can turn off fog or something else in the game , Yes campaign there's just a color could make brighter and add contrast(
By the way today talked with one guy from support yupley so he advised me to buy a new laptop)))
campaign he does not know how much is a new laptop which will pull prial))
and when asked about GamerProfile so he immediately began to repeat that it's all black magic and do not even touch this file))
type is not recommended this all but when I told him about Smoking and that it is also not recommended, he admitted that such data had no how to set GamerProfile, maybe someone knows how developers can contact priman ?))))

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
Here's a pretty informative video on SweetFX if you'd be interested.

S
SwedovSandr 30.11.19

fgafgafga23
Informative video. Thank you. And in fact, I'm right - the games don't me the same. Would it optimization, it would be several times more trailers to games with SweetFX settings
I found something... If you know English, look... can help
ссылкаhttps://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/49dpnd/far_cry_primalpc_tweaking_of_gamerprofilexml/

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

SwedovSandr
Yes, I already read this article but especially there is nothing that is not decided, they are only there from a distance experimented that gives gains but not very noticeable I've tested it on the game I personally a couple of shots just added , but if it said how to disable postFX think the gains would be substantial , well I have so of Far Cry 4 so it was , and as for SweetFX, I realized that all that it is possible to configure if using you can add additional effects that mean it is possible and through him to remove them , but I think that is something that can be removed is not particularly gain , maybe a couple of fps, Maybe you need all these ways to combine and then there a couple of fps there's a couple of fps and the game will go into 30 without subsidence, as they say every little helps in this situation, frame))

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

Climb on English-speaking forums, I realized that not only I have the error when you try to open the patch file.dat/.fat and it basically contains all settings for the game , but the program to open this file which was made for modding Far Cry 3 was then updated and easily could also open the patch.dat/.fat already from Far Cry 4 , so you need to wait when developer will update his app, if anyone is interested the program is called Gibbed.Dunia2.Unpack. We hope that already soon the author will post an updated version of his indispensable program)
Here is what they write on the English forums:
Spoiler have tried to uncook the game files using the modding tools intended for FC4. Unfortunately, I was not successful.
From my understanding, two or three other dedicated people are working on trying to solve the compiling issue which will then allow us to start modding. It may take some time but with any luck we will be able to release some new mods soon that do more than simply removing an icon. I will put my mods up ASAP and I will post on the FCP forum when I do.

V
VALERSON0502 30.11.19

-fgafgafga23-
I'm afraid that because of Denuvo modification in the game is not possible. It would be foolish to put protection, and then rip all the game files and do with them whatever you like. Even if you change Patch file and replace instead of the original, the protection will block its work. So modding the game is all hard.

f
fgafgafga23 30.11.19

VALERSON0502
Hi, I'm not as pessimistic as you , and denovo not omnipotent. But the argument which refutes your words , some people offline have activated this and they were either European or Chinese version, and that would add to the game Russian subtitles they just needed to download for his version and the version of the region already edited the exe file run the game or through the editor EXE file to replace yourself is not the desired language on the right Russian. I here for example am one of those people who have offline activation, and that would add to the game Russian subtitles, I downloaded the version of the EXE file for Europe because I was Polish and Finnish and many other languages for the European countries that I don't need a Russian was not , so I just downloaded the new EXE file for priman where already someone before me changed, in my case, Finnish to Russian. And now my game runs without problems and no there denovo and not beeping)) And if we denovo allowed to edit essentially the most important the EXE file run the game and the rest will) because if it at each start checked all files for the game then the game would have 10 minutes to run and this is not present and the task of denovo completely different (she had a duty to protect the game from piracy and about modding games no one did not say nothing)So not as scary as denovo paint it ;)

V
VALERSON0502 30.11.19

-fgafgafga23-
About .. exe files I know. That's just .exe and .dll to the resources of the game are irrelevant, they can change all you want, but nothing you wouldn't give. All game resources are in the archives .dat and cannot be opened. All these files are easily opened with Gibbed Dunia 2 tool as in FC3 and FC4. But in Primal do not. Ask yourself: WHY? Denuvo protects the game from piracy is not, as you say, and hacking. Because piracy is not a security breach or code, the resale of legally purchased copy or distribute software (including computer games) on the disks and in computer networks. Can break the game and use it, no you and not say a word. This is not piracy.