3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 30.11.19 05:00 pm

[SPOILER] the Last chronicle of the spirit of Arkham! (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

Since people keep asking, despite the fact that the answer is in the topic for the passage would say:
Finding 19 parts Chronicles the spirit of Arkham, you had to guess who is the contemporary bearer of the spirit, and was last Chronicles, then you know where to look for the last part.
If you do not understand, [SPOILER alert] after finding the 19 pieces you need to go to the prison block, in the room of warden, to get into the booth, towering at the center of the room and look at her floor.
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPARXZ 30.11.19

it came to me already:D although I still have half)

J
John West 30.11.19

And what a bonus waiting for somebody to collect all the Chronicles of Arkham?

L
Lubber 30.11.19

In my opinion, no bonus. Well, except for Achievements in LIVE.

v
vladti 30.11.19

Lubber
there must be visible and that at me writes that the object is weakly visible even on the approach!!!!!!!! and that room is where the camera and the floor was under electricity ?

v
vladti 30.11.19

all already have figured out myself!!!!!!!!! and the game must end after this or not?

q
qwerty100500 30.11.19

Damn, can't find the last chronicle and everything!! vsen in the room with the electric floors scoured and found nothing((

v
vladti 30.11.19

qwerty100500
it's not in this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
Lubber 30.11.19

Warden's office - is the one that after the camera's Ivy (aka Green mile), pass the green mile - find yourself in the room of the warden - there is still glass Pinelike sits and turns in the Cache, then at Sharpe, then at Gordon.

Room name write when it is included in huge letters!

U
Ukropchik 30.11.19

qwerty100500
It's not in the room, but in the location. If you broke down the wall on the first floor, it is like there is one, then you will see the flooded floor under the electricity you need on the other side of the room, and on the right is the last chronicle.

S
ScaryFad 30.11.19

Guess, in General, is not difficult. Enough to read a biography of sharp, carefully listen to the Chronicles and all will become clear.

D
Daydadro 30.11.19

The spirit of Arkham-Dzyadok, which gives the sequencer code is the warden Sharpe

U
Ukropchik 30.11.19

Founded last chronicle, that my grandfather told me, and mustache no bonuses, nothing(

P
Profill 30.11.19

Yes, that could b it for th something to give.

U
Ukropchik 30.11.19

Hmm, this is their mistake, and I nuqui is all done?

A
A.L.C.O.C.O.D.E.N. 30.11.19

Yes, me too upset. I'm all Packed and after the last waiting for the bonus, and got nechevo, sorry.

S
ScaryFad 30.11.19

For this offer only, the passing and Achievement in GFVL.

T
Tim2000 30.11.19

Mdaaa... sorry that I did not give anything

-
-ImmOrtal- 30.11.19

Tell me who it is and I did not understand??

M
Monolitovec Haron 30.11.19

The Spirit Of Amadeus Arkham Quincy Sharp.When you've collected all the Chronicles,come back to the prison block,in the control room.There will be a last message.

-
-ImmOrtal- 30.11.19

I thought it was the Joker or Harley