3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XCept.ion 13.09.19 03:22 pm

Total Overdose 2 (Total Overdose)

So...a sequel to the original game. On the Internet about it is silent, that's the only information I found:
1. It is elaborated by SCI Entertainment Group.
2. On foreign sites it says that the game is already out in December.
3. The game has no offsite.
4. I wrote a letter to the firm, the answer is no.

Who else that-thread knows?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELORAN 13.09.19

Damn first overdose super , not counting the controls, the plot finally atas just , shooting , mesilovo finally Kull . if it is true what you write then I'm waiting for the 2nd look , and I hope the story will be at the height of Dvorak they change , at least the control as in other games , such as the GTA . and then ride MNU finally angry , it is easier to pass peshkom floor map than to drive to a nearby povorotu

X
XCept.ion 13.09.19

Gee. For XBOXa game already not working out. Like all. Killed the project. Damn. Sorry.

D
DELORAN 13.09.19

and fuck them XBOX?let the PC do

L
Lenin 13.09.19

I don't know

X
XCept.ion 13.09.19

Yay! in a network found the info on the game Faith and a .45 from sozdateli of overdoz. They claim that the game will also be overdosage gameplay.

G
Guardian. 13.09.19

Y-Yes...
It turned out that Faith and a .45 no longer being developed. The project is closed until better times. The problem is that the upstream developer, Deadline Games, and are unable to find a publisher. Judging from the trailer, the game was quite promising.
Well, I was just...

S
ScaryFad 13.09.19

Unfortunately Deadline Games closed, and not having to release the second episode of the game Watchmen.

A
AlSar 13.09.19

Eh...
It is a pity that the new parts will not...

S
SlimBaron 13.09.19

Yes it is a pity that kelebia game, but Just Cause you can shield the heir of this great game

d
dobryy Troll 13.09.19

In Just Cause there is the atmosphere and humor, and the plot there PTS stupid...

E
Egor_Pskov 13.09.19

It is a pity that there will be new parts. But the money would be a good cut if I'd done the second part. Fans of the game a lot.

F
Fatell 13.09.19

Yeah I Agree this game is

S
SunriseMoon [Vzloman Y kl 13.09.19

The project was closed due to the fact that the game brought in a small income.This is evident in the number of topics on the forum.Oh sorry=(((

E
EvgenTUZ 13.09.19

Cho I, no second part?