3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil of PC game 30.11.19 05:03 pm

Th so hard? This is stealth. (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

Is so freaking difficult game we have 10 times to restart to kill one enemy and it's on the easiest difficulty level. ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
polyhedral 30.11.19

And me enrages, when killed in stealth the enemy, a gun Persians rise and Shine the headlights?!!! just hellishly furious when a number of enemies, the quiet necessary to do everything, there is no fucking killed got up and started to Shine! what the fuck is that?

D
Devil of PC game 30.11.19

polyhedral
Yes there is such a haze ...

I
Igor Ostapenko 30.11.19

polyhedral
Flashlight not just to the type of light was in the game - he's fast and like a Stalker looking for loot (in the dark corners in life looking for stuff with a flashlight). In addition, if you before the fight running with the light (not turned it off), then after the battle, automatically it will switch. Found something to complain about. Me in this game, like almost everything, and that you don't like very very small things, which include how gaming Convention (recurring skills, mandatory presence of weapons in the inactive partner, grenades and unnecessary attachments on the weapon cannot be dismantled or sold, etc.). They tried to make the game atmospheric and with sufficient opportunities for tactics with very intelligent enemies. Of the shortcomings - I would give the possibility of more powerful enemies to throw grenades (if the enemy sees a bunch of heroes in the blast radius) and gave at least a gun pyro - then it would be quite hot (hardcore, where the enemies give a light and quantity and quality)...
Devil of PC game
To make it easier to kill enemies - you need to have each sniper and machine - and then the average shooting distance is easily doable and far to hang improvements on the probability and damage of critical hit + to throw a grenade if you see 2+ enemy within the blast radius.

D

Igor Ostapenko
OK, thanks for the tip.

A
Amnepox 30.11.19

silent weapons becomes useless mid-game, enemies will become too thick!
but when the Magnus will be easier, and they can one be sneaking up on lone and using the puppet master to lead them away (two steps) from the rest of the gang into an ambush and there quietly shoot (important to kill in one turn)

D

Amnepox
Che Riley, more headaches ?

S
Silver Arrow 30.11.19

polyhedral
Oh and don't tell. The guys we killed him, hit the spotlight, think of it in the area plenty of enemies. Especially when playing on hard difficulty.
Igor Ostapenko
So no one says that the game is bad. Just when the stealth kill, it is logical to stay in it. The game is real cool and atmospheric.

k
k0les0 30.11.19

in litsuhe does not. probably protection like in the first mafia where the race is difficult,because pirates can't choose the difficulty level and is the default hardcore)

D

k0les0
Well, not the choice of difficulty was, of course, I chose normal not to worry and to enjoy the game and not the irritation...

T
TheHouse 30.11.19

Devil of PC game
Game your fierce, and for balance so it is generally a separate conversation, as you put it to enjoy the game and not the irritation..., I even for easy mode couldn't get anything except Agra and disgust for such a mediocre game design

n
neo473 30.11.19

k0les0
nonsense, complexity is selected in the pirates.

Stealth weapons drags the rest of the game, killing enemies with 26хп per turn, or 24 with 1 armor.
Robots are passed ALL the stealth weapons, not counting the mobile orbital station, because the transported scout robots.
The game is difficult in the beginning and fairly simple in the middle and to the end.

Cleaned out the maximum stealth, leaving only the forced Stuckey enemies 2-3 monster in 1 spot. For such cases, the puppeteer pulls, first aid kits almost never used, more cannibalism restored HP.
ps
Took hardcore.
pss
The engine of the game is very weak, to use particular mechanics too easy.

D

neo473
Well, not all are geniuses like you (if you know what I mean)

p
polyhedral 30.11.19

Igor Ostapenko
Buddy, open your eyes. I did not say that the claims of the flashlight.
well, you probably play for the sake of realism in this game?
and another thing, you're the one conducting diversion treritorii stuffed with enemies, after the first corpse go will include and make a light show with blackjack and hookers)
your comment above is just about over, and most of all, I achinewhu that even the little plus someone you put.
just sperg intelligent and informative comments.

c
callmegod 30.11.19

In the game you can kill quietly, with only 14хп. Can and 24хп to fill up, but you need to have all Procol critical attack + arson. But it will be necessary to constantly move to another location to reset ramdom.
The only 100% option to kill 24хп, knock down 2 moves of the boar.

D

callmegod
I'm doing that.

s
simpson747 30.11.19

He only started playing, but realized that in the battle the main thing is control. To cut, to maim and to stanici. Silent weapons 3 levels Magnus with a puppet and Bromine boar anger is the key as quietly dismantle almost any enemy. 2 shots from stealth, a puppet gone away. Once the enemy come again 2 shots from a silent weapon. If not killed, then cut boar gun and finish off. To win, the skill cooldown reset, repeat the following. Though how to be on hard, when after the battle skills are not reset - I don't know. But hard on that and hard for special perverts.

n
nixxxxon 30.11.19

You kidding me? Play hard, so easy that I regret not started severe... After 40 level do some beating of children is obtained, by stealth and at all cut down and is generally 1-2 of the enemy, a single mind control and even nirazu no one shoot...

Probably helped that a bunch of times pereprohodil X-COM both parts, although there is certainly a little different combat mechanics....

n
nixxxxon 30.11.19

Most were finished when pumped weapon skill double shot (probably from Crete) to communicate 70-80% of HP from that big robot MIMIR.... something like his name. And this is only one pers was like three...