3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander5050 30.11.19 05:04 pm

An unknown tag. Road to bald mountain (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help Dasha and her friends to get here, says that you need a key, walked and searched all around...
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 30.11.19

Alexander5050
Sasha, you would go to a psychologist. Not normal when people call themselves - Dasha.

A
Alexander5050 30.11.19

Kosh13
Hahaha you're probably not in the subject) who knows he will understand)
Well the fact remains I spent about an hour while running around

K
Kenshin99 30.11.19

+1 a lot of time was killed, and there is no key.
I think MB and then the plot will.

A
Aleksandr Chernobay 30.11.19

so pliz tell me where the key is to get?

A
Alexander5050 30.11.19

Kenshin99
Syudya around yeah, I came to the conclusion that the same in the story

A
Anzhelika04 30.11.19

By the way who reads the letter-books for the game , knows there tops like those three story witches live or hang out. Also want to get there.

K
Kenshin99 30.11.19

Alexander5050
Анжелика04
Here is what I found about this place

Bald mountain - the Place of power Quen
The place of power that are located here will be available only during the execution of the main storyline, so you can not try to get to it, as you first have to go through the storyline.

A
Alexander5050 30.11.19

Kenshin99
Thanks) well, I figured as much)) because I wasted a little over an hour while looking

G
Gibsoncheg 30.11.19

It's on the quest to murder witches. There's a key and go to the place of power

A
Azuka 30.11.19

Hi all. About this question. I got there, but due to a bug. what kind of quest I XS.

e
endar44 30.11.19

The key is not found.But on tumanako stuffed himself is not a bad level, and fast. :)

P
Pirat-AC3 30.11.19

also looking for this key, probably on the quest you need to go there

d
devil-flame 30.11.19

All the good time. Here's livchak without quests and problems with a key to get to the places of power on bald mountain.

D
Danil Kalimulin 30.11.19

Dudes, it's to the left of the main gate, you can zapihnut on the hill just above. There will be a bonfire and stuff. There is still a place of power, you take a little to the right, go there and there is a cave, that's where you're wanted.

D
Danil Kalimulin 30.11.19

And yet, there is not much sense to climb. Most likely there will need to be in the story. (There's a similar room as in the quest, the Lord of Undvika on the Islands of Skellige. And I think there are the 3 witches). And so there is nothing interesting.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

devil-flame
thanks for the VIDOS
thanks for the VIDOS
I should add-when I was running around the rocks trying to get there-from the destroyed Bastion nadybal on forever responsehas Basilisk-it's a robust design upgrade and gain magic,the ingredients are not specifically meditating but so far 3 laps around the mountain did it 3 times draw:)))

V
Vex93 30.11.19

People are the key falls from the hell red,Cotonou gave Oren smolianki!

T
The rain man 30.11.19

Guys what quest is that? I just have the Council in kaer morhen the suit,before the attack of the Wild hunt, and Bald mountain is not visited, not had anything about her. And Skellige 2 caves remained. The one with the Ghost-soldiers of the 31st level, near the village Rigney (there is 2 question mark). And the second cave on the coast, where figures have to rotate.

k
krakaziabra 30.11.19

The rain man
With CRIS will go after the battle in the kaer Morhen. But on skellige, isn't that the cave where you went with Ian(just can't remember what the quest was, there go sea side, and come out near the village, if I remember right)?

T
The rain man 30.11.19

No, not like these. One of ARD Skellige, to the North of the village Rogny. there the ghosts of the knights of the Wild hunt 31-level, I failed, and then the wall sealed. And the second cave on the beach (in the South too, like ARD Skellige) There are 4 figures, statues and levers. I levers included-switched off, nothing happened. Also probably what that quest should be