3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker1917 01.12.19 02:37 am

\"Black\" - where are they? (Metro Exodus)

Guys.What do you think about black people?Why weren't they in the Subway the Outcome?Or were they there in Novosibirsk?Maybe it wasn't just hallucinating?

Maybe a little Kirill in Novosibirsk are already dead,and Black has created his image and help Artem with Miller?Like, little Cyril has lived there for more than a month?A very interesting theory.It is possible to speculate about it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalout 01.12.19

In response, there seems to be black was watching you from the roof(was the silhouette of the minute)

J
Joker1917 01.12.19

stalout
And not only from the roof.And in the tunnel,when you went on the boat(Cm.Video)

R
Red Mausti 01.12.19

I think they stock the following parts left

z
zolthan 01.12.19

Joker1917 wrote:
Maybe a little Kirill in Novosibirsk died a long time ago
Yes, in the astral body went with all on Baikal. If you look closely, next to Kate are two children. But it's certainly not Cyril, he died long ago.

d
darcs60098 01.12.19

On the Caspian sea to meet a small black

D
DeimozZ 01.12.19

darcs60098
But it's most likely a glitch Artem)

J
Joker1917 01.12.19

zolthan
You ruined it;)But the theory is still interesting)

o
oOAttackOo 01.12.19

Maybe the way really is black and it helps in fact, and not a hallucination from the radiation Artem. When in research institutes open doors before you take the drug following you two blind librarian and, at some point, their stuns, they have something mutter about noise and lose orientation - stand and hold on behind your head. Maybe just black them out and stunned, then those moments can be more than just a hallucination, but as said above, try news Artem to the right place.
PS c fireball and a poltergeist is not quite clear what it is: a hallucination, or something else.

a
arinr 01.12.19

In the previous parts of black was part of the main plot. In Exodus they are almost there. The laws of the genre actually needs to be. Maybe the additions will stick?

S
Strchi 01.12.19

Black led Artyom to the Institute, the voice in my head Artem is black, do not rule out that it grew black from LL.