3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.12.19 02:37 am

Please help me (Hitman 2)

Is the whole season 1 . So Hitman 2 is added in steam for free! But there is only 1 season! When you add to cart Hitman 2 warn that the extra copies of Hitman I don't get! Leaves it as it is, and it is not!
If I buy will it come to Mysia 2 seasons or nothing appears tons of it's already there!???
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitrus6 01.12.19

Try to buy just yesterday released a free pack Hitman 2

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.12.19

We need to know exactly

a
al.. 01.12.19

It should be the opposite: when you buy Hitman 2 free added 1st season with improved graphics, that is available the 1st season separately + Hitman 2 with the 1st and 2nd seasons.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.12.19

al..
No! Question do I get a game that has *like* to eat! There namutili with publications and DLS....

m
minooz 01.12.19

SkrepcheZaVR
Wait until the promotion is over.
Everything else was just:
If no Hitman 2016 First Season, you can buy the GOTY pack + Update.
If there is a Hitman 2016 First Season without the GOTY, you get season 1 in Hitman 2. And also you can buy the GOTY Update.
If there is a Hitman 2016 GOTY, you'll get the whole season 1 + GOTY additions in Hitman 2.

Well, according to the Standard - stock, silver - 1 DLS future, gold future 2 DLS.
Expansion Pass - includes 2 of future DLS.

r
real_scar 01.12.19

Get. When buy HITMAN 2 - the game will be the content of the second season.
Steam apparently this message is issued because you have the entire first season in HITMAN 2 and Steam, apparently, warns that extra copies of the first season you won't get the krivorukost and defects Valve.
The only thing is AFTER PURCHASE - you must either start the game and turn it off, or watch the show in the library that was marked, after the purchase to Steam, everything downloaded and installed. And that he can blunt.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 01.12.19

real_scar
Thank you!