3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor.Volkov 01.12.19 02:38 am

The question of charges on enchanted weapons (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Please tell me how to make charges on an enchanted weapon is not spent? Maybe there is a plugin or console command for a quick recovery after use? I have spent even TGL. Version game - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe. DLC weapons Shivering Isles.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darak5959 01.12.19

Igor.Volkov
No, it is written in the game code. Is that mod on the weapon type of the sword Blodskam in Skyrim.

S
Spiny 01.12.19

All for simplifying the game. Go and still really easy to play? If you can increase the charge, or infinite to make, it fashion. What mod will not say because I do not know, do not put such mods. I used to have Oblivion weighed so 20 gigs of mods, but the charges on the weapons always remained at default.

R
Riws 01.12.19

Igor.Volkov
It's the generation who can not play without cheating.

I
Igor.Volkov 01.12.19

Riws
Dude, chatterbox flamery and flooding like you, sacarosa branches with specific issues with their very important comments, not able to network etiquette - you never run out.

A
Angelo4ekT 01.12.19

Igor.Volkov
settings for certain weapons on the staves and bows were in Wry Bash, the number of charges (or recharges) and the ability to recharge during the battle staves, I do not now remember. Although as in Wry Bash for Skyrim. Maybe something will help, in any case, the program has many unique and interesting settings =)