3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 01.12.19 02:39 am

Modification (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Modification

All your homemade and/or any released mods discussed HERE and nowhere else. Do not flood, do not run, do not swear, otherwise you will be disconnected from browsing the website!
37 Comments
Sort by:
g
german1 01.12.19

downloaded replace the barracks ol is all set and I go into the game iView wheel is not present it is as such the last question how to change machine name
me Fraps is, but the picture doesn't want to give

i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 01.12.19

герман1
I make pictures with third-Party game system. when you click on F12,this feature appeared only in April 2011

J
Jason_Walker 01.12.19

I had the idea to make a separate modification called: Riot City Riot 1988 or just '88!

GG, this game will not be a soldier (Long Night) and not Tommy Vercetti and it will be CAM JONES!!!

The action game will unfold in 1988.
The GG Will be allies : Phil Cassidy and Kent Paul, angel, Mitch, BJ Smith.

i

Jason_Walker
About your coment there is a button Edit.Use it if you have something to add/edit your comments,but if you're on 3 komentaria each other to write a will,it is called Multipostingand give him the ban,mainly for being so stupid fly only newcomers.I'm not a moderator,something to write,but still.

D
DimZet 01.12.19

How do you make that menupix.PlayGround.ru

R
Russkii_PT 01.12.19

DimZet, beautiful. You will upload a separate mod or part of another, larger one?

D
DimZet 01.12.19

70% rusifitsirovanny текстур.Ruskiy.rar

stalker123 , it will be on my website, but transparent shadows, you can download.

J
Jason_Walker 01.12.19

Guys and there is such mod where the car cops the green color is changed to white color (like in the beta!) tell me here on the site is this mod ???
I can not find it can...

i

Netimeni
Kuruma was renamed Admiral.
Jason_Walker
Well, you've already found.

My own question:the name of the file that stores the models for Cut-scenes?

M
Moskvich_2141 01.12.19

igor from 1992 aka. Netimeni
If I'm not mistaken, in gta3.img
Wanted to ask how Sweda model Waltonа from the cutscene of the first mission Phil?

I
ILdar07 01.12.19

as Sweda model Waltonа from the cutscene of the first mission Phil expltrk

m
mad-dog666 01.12.19

Does anyone know where to download a pack of these skins? http://cs405227.vk.me/v405227911/2ae7/Pcb5qUaQIME.jpg
On PG there is a link, but in the archive they do not...

G
GTAman 01.12.19

Sensible clothes, however. Through a search of Google images I found this pack. http://rghost.ru/45484380

F
Fat Vladimir 01.12.19

People here,for lunch:
Maxo's Vechile Loader
----------------------------------------
Description:This is a new version of Maxo's Vehicle Loader.She needed to work MVL files.
In this version:
-Added shadows
Now after being hit in the head is lying next to the body
-Fixed weapons on vehicles (Previously it only fired in one direction and change it was impossible)
And of course, added MVL weapons (This is a completely new weapon)
Installation: first you need to install v0.98, then v0.98b, just dumping everything into the root game folder (That is where it is gta-vc.exe).
Link файл:http://www.libertycity.ru/files/gta-vice-city/58098-maxos-vehicle-loaderadd-weapons.html

b
bluehell12 01.12.19

DimZet
perezalil this file and it is deleted

D
DimZet 01.12.19

D
DimZet 01.12.19