3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 01.12.19 02:39 am

Enemies don't take damage. Bug? Than to treat? (The Evil Within 2)

License. Several times was that the enemies don't take damage - no firearms, no knife/axe. When entering from the back icon quick kill is not displayed. The enemies are quite ordinary, not starateli/ghosts, etc. by Themselves damage the player inflicts. Anyone have something similar happened? Something treated, no?
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
ALT + F4
Wait for patches apparently!

g
gfcnjh2 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
The case is not curable. Say goodbye to your money and download pirates. If there is the same crap, then go to you just wasn'T meant to in her normal pogamat, because such bugs are unlikely to depend on the stuffing of the system unit and software.

K
Kovboy belomor 01.12.19

I have sometimes only sniper buggy, exactly in the skull the shot and as they say,and we don't care. Really pisses.

f
fox345 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
Well, the fact that enemies do not receive damage sometimes, or rather the bullets did not hit the target is normal. In the first part, just as it was, I think well get the head in the sight of 100 percent, shoot, and x.. by. Rocked there a specific branch but it did not guarantee permanent contact. But the fact that the shortcut icon of the murder is not shown is XS, maybe you're playing on hard and thus it must be?

O
Olly-alpha 01.12.19

fox345
What kind of bullets?
Olly-alpha wrote:
enemies don't take damage - no firearms, no knife/axe
No damage at all. From any source. No knife melee or shotgun at close range or snipe from afar at all. Icon quick kill is not displayed = impossible to kill. F does not work.

Trying to understand, it's just me so lucky or somebody else. If the second case, there is still hope for a patch...

f
fox345 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
So at once also wrote. Not SEVERAL times was that the enemies don't take damage.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 01.12.19

broke the game obviously, make sure you check integrity of game cache and try to reinstall.

O
Olly-alpha 01.12.19

fox345
I actually just wrote like:
Olly-alpha wrote:
Several times was that the enemies don't take damage - no firearms, no knife/axe.
There is something not clear? Not in Russian?

O
Olly-alpha 01.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Here it is not clear why would she break if just yesterday installed and the bugs climbed in the second Chapter in a single game session... But I'll try to reinstall, what the hell, thank you.

f
fox345 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
A few is three to five times per game.

f
fox345 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
And in General, than to wonder why, download the Repack and check what's the situation with this case. If everything is working. Can license crooked stood up.

O
Olly-alpha 01.12.19

fox345
It was: about five or six enemies during the session refused to die.
Well, okay, it's the lyrics. Reinstallation helped, and after three hours of play no unkillable enemy. Let the subject hang, suddenly someone else is such garbage happens. Apparently, really easy glitch with the installation or something.

f
fox345 01.12.19

Olly-alpha
I'm happy for you. Now you will be able to enjoy all the delights of this game.

_
_Mahoney_ 01.12.19

I wonder that bugs occur more litsushnikov for the pirates was not a single bug is not noticed, if not for financial constraints I would have bought the game in his piggy Bank

Z
Zikune 01.12.19

Was a glitch. The decision was unexpected.. Went a little farther in the story. Apparently the stopper which then came preodoleli. Had stealth on the main story Chapter 3 searches lead)

V
Victoriya Krupskaya 01.12.19

In the Caspian sea after passing the lighthouse, the enemies ceased to see me entirely and does not pass damage on all enemies ))