3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akiralight 01.12.19 02:40 am

Optical sight x4 (Metro Exodus)

Prompt who-thread, and it is terribly annoying. X4 optical sight is put only on the Kalash. This is a bug or a feature? All other sights (red dot, night vision, sniper, etc.) are placed on almost any gun, even a shotgun, and x4 are available as an option only for the Kalash. Even if you remove it from the Kalasa, the result is the same - again can only be set on him

And the second question on the mod weapons. If you toss the gun with the improvements, (to pick up instead of another), all the modifications on it were also discarded if they are not pre-off? So somewhere threw the machine on which stood a closed red dot sight, and now can't put any other weapon.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 01.12.19

the barrel you off it is possible however to strip, and about X4 I XS I have on the valve and the bulldog is fine

z
zolthan 01.12.19

I also have x4 only removed from the Kalash to Kalash fits. But I found a crossbow with x4, my crossbow came up. So some modules, the same functions, are only suitable to certain types of weapons. Or is it really a bug. However, I almost the entire game with the bastard and ran crossbow :D

A
Akiralight 01.12.19

Kostya Morozov
Here I am on bulldog and wanted to deliver, and it is not put. X6 is too strong, as the night the day does not work.

K
KilimanJaro 01.12.19

If the weapon got rid of (changed) necessarily it is necessary to disassemble or in the future (I have in the trail. Chapter it turned out) was not just these modifications with Nepeta had to re-kick. And Chiharu only night vision appeared, Pasny never found him (at the moment at the beginning of the Caspian sea are)

A
Akiralight 01.12.19

KilimanJaro wrote:
(I have in the trail. Chapter of revealed)
Here similarly. And once specifically checked, I thought that not released modification. Actually, I had two identical - one was thrown from a gun, the second set, and decided that they are not thrown away. Though actually it's weird, would have made the show available versions in the inventory, and along with description what is what fits, that would avoid confusion.