3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitaliy1994 01.12.19 02:41 am

What happened to XP 1.1.4? This is a bug? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Well, that took a couple of hours ago 1.1.4. I'm in shock. First, I no offset levels XP, I of farmil for all this time, after reaching level 70. And most importantly, now that would produce one more unit must be already almost a million XP! This is how you now reach the maximum level 99? Need this game to live or what? All this? Thanks for the reply!
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 01.12.19

vitaliy1994

Getting your future LVL in a New game +.

On the site They are all described in detail and you will not believe all in Russian.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 01.12.19

You'd better watch how much you need for new levels of improvement in merchant ships, I hope to improve achievement up to the end adrestia will be given, excluding new levels. I started playing recently and want to beat platinum, and if achievement will need to inject the new levels, platinum will have only those who played before the patch or nerds who will live in the game. For example, to improve just one last level of protection team should 12995 iron-18525 wood 6055 obsidian glass and attention 432 660 drachmas. Even in MMO games often requirements benefit of loyal. I do not know for whom they do it and why.

v
vitaliy1994 01.12.19

RoMaRiOs - Coap
And that's all? I have 4 months of game 6 million drachmas, and about 300 thousand of each material (except stones). And I was looking for where to invest.

G
Golova Niksona 01.12.19

vitaliy1994
Start a new game+, it is logical. The amount of CP per task scaling with level.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 01.12.19

vitaliy1994
Just people who played before the patch could get platinum in one playthrough of the game, and now to get platinum you have to either start the second ascent the new game + or how do you play 4 months to accumulate enough resources. Do you hear the difference? Was it really so hard to add new levels adrestia in ng+ that would not be such injustice

v
vitaliy1994 01.12.19

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Yes, I agree

-
-MODEUZ- 01.12.19

vitaliy1994 wrote:
I no offset levels XP, I of farmil for all this time, after reaching level 70
Ah to compensate? I have all the additional skills after 70 left. Or what do you want?
RoMaRiOs - Kaap wrote:
Was it really so hard to add new levels adrestia in ng+ that would not be such injustice
Ummm, just added new levels to the boat. And I looked at the cost to improve I will be very good for a long time.

D
DrZoiberg 01.12.19

What about XP? it is no longer supported by Microsoft