3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disciples3 01.12.19 02:41 am

How to survive in The Forest (The Forest)

As soon as you open your eyes, don't get off the plane (crashed of course) look at his tail search him out into the open with a hatchet come to the little boxes and break them, they can be useful stuff, do everything as quickly as possible, as once a wreck you will receive multiple units of aborigenov.

After collecting all that time to look around and go to the Bank, unless of course there is no aboriginal walk along the shore and find a suitable place to camp (leave on as much as you think proper, but not too far from the plane), resources which you will find at the plane should be enough for about a day, maybe two.

Start building, it is not necessary zamachivat a large house, better build that is easier, the big difference I'm two sheds do not see it is to your taste, then fire, take the one with the stones, burns longer, etc , further if you in the woods found the seeds, you can build a farm on it will grow currants or blueberries(God knows), in that you have to go from a day to two, unless of course the cannibals you will not find before (lucky if 1-2 can otbitsya), after you build a fence on your taste but still super great kreposti not to do because time will leave much, and you can basche hit, do not forget navedyvatsya in the woods for rabbits and lizards(lizards), it is almost the only foods that you completely restore the stomach and energy, and monitor lizards can be skinned and put on in the form of protection(armor type bronzell), it is in your inventory just click on the skin of the mouse LMB if I'm not mistaken.

If you killed aborigeny don't worry will give you a reprieve from death in the form of captivity in the cave, it is not hard to get everyone and there is a lot of effort, though there will be 1-2 of the enemy they will need to kill with the rocket launcher in-depth study that it contains, you run into two monsters handy(then I did not go because was afraid that they would kill me) it's kinda hard not to notice many hands, so many hands sticking out of the torso, head, like no, getting out of the cave move up to your camp (he will be awarded the house if you had to build a bed, or a hammer if you started to build anything.

After the cave, you must have a rocket launcher, a good axe, a couple of rags and that the rocket launcher is good against aboriginal people, at least take the ax and rubites them.

If you die a second time, then all you're all dead, game over, will show the number of days you survived.

USEFUL TIPS:
Some items you can craft in your inventory, right-click in prgomet which you can do it and a second subject, if they can sculpt something on place (which are these 2 items will be added to the gear) on it and click an item which you make.

If you decide to cook on a fire or a rabbit, a lizard, then take the carcass in rukui go to the campfire and click follow the cooking because it can burn and the fire will fall burnt carcass of meat, its impossible to remove, so watch out for meat.

Illuminate database 1-2 standing torches if you decide to walk at night.

The cannibals are very clever should not attack them at all, just defend yourself, large groups stories concealment, hedgehog pressed specifically, try bringing them to vyleplivat, especially Opasny aboriginy women, because you can so beat will not find it.

Collect the seeds of berries are also food.

Here's a tactic I pokazalos more efiktivna for delving into the forest is not immediately necessary, until you have enough supplies on shore will be easier to rebuild the wall, and less resources it will take.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
AUX_dude 01.12.19

Interesting, thanks for the info.

A
AUX_dude 01.12.19

And I was the first time the natives found the night when I camp built. Slammed me 4 Hari on the head and into the cave. The output of the fast found, got a pistol, axes and any necessary garbage. With the rocket on the way to the plane in pieces killed 5 members of the tribe Tumba-yumba. In the end, picked up some infection and kill 3 more aboriginal. Approached one to cut up its carcass on hands and feet-a head. Shmakov his hatchet realized I did it in vain because the next second he died, it is unclear what, simultaneously taking off upside down. Summary: spent 4 days and 8 were killed of the natives.

K
Kickapoo 01.12.19

put a Scarecrow out of scraps of aboriginal and 3 days do not see them. And the Scarecrow didn't even build, one head is not enough. Good time to build up. It was a shame to be stuck between the stump of the tree you just cut down a snag

S
Syahou Dun 01.12.19

The easiest way to survive was to zastavnitsky next to the Creek with the boat (a total of three spawn points as I understand), quickly collected the gear in the plane then ran to the boat - on the shore will be a lot of boxes - they bottles, etc., on the yacht, too, good full. Make Molotov cocktails - alcohol+rag (infinite consumables), kill the first batch of mutants salaysay near (3-4 pieces) and all the mutants are over, reluctantly... live In caves do not naturally climb...

By the way the rocket launcher is near the cockpit, she was off and she was lying through the 200 meters of the plane go straight, it will be on the corpse of the pilot escaped from the cockpit.

A
Arni Yang 01.12.19

Don't know who can and will help. But I started to build up immediately around the plane, taking a small square. One side of the fence next to the door entrance/exit plane, the other with a loophole under it(where the two chips). And cannibals I still have never got, and he out a day or using the door entrance/exit, either through a loophole. Comfortable and flies do not bite))))

E
Eenoot 01.12.19

Voldemarrr11
They jump from the trees and straight at you! He previously were built there then the shore began. Though far for resources, but safe.

K
KRAZZZER 01.12.19

1) allocate plane
2) to run on the beach, not paying attention to the cannibals,
3) to run along the shore until you see the boat
4) dive under the boat to get the infinite rocket launcher
5) you can build a base, simultaneously firing aborigenov

A
Arni Yang 01.12.19

Guys, what in the buildings of the raft and the houseboat, if you have no use for it? Or I something not so do?

M
MelShlemming 01.12.19

Voldemarrr11
They will be available after the next update.

K
Kelahir 01.12.19

Guys, tell me pliz how to use a sled for the logs? I scrufty and all in them no you can't interact (other than to run on them, pushing).

N
Natashka1224 01.12.19

There is still a real option to live without fear. Absolutely!!! Checked naneskolko alpha. Now I have the 10th. So:
After disembarking from the plane and collecting all useful, and go a short distance to the boat, collected the ropes and when the wind blows straight into the face of mount Everest (which I chose since it is easier to navigate). You go down to the river-cross, leaving a little to the right of the mountain. There is a small island, on which you can build and live. But it is almost without resources. Further to the right he has from the opposite Bank of the river. 10 I version it let. There are a lot of trees, stones, sticks. Animals not very much but!!!!you ONE there!!! Go this side in the depth (maximally removed from the aircraft) until the game start. It will display a message that we cannot go, but also how many meters still missing. In the end, you get your own beach with 3 sides surrounded by water and caverty-the border you never can get as a result of there guests will not appear. Safely build anything you want, gather supplies by day and at night go back home. My result for today 35игровых days of life and no death. One goal - not to die during raids for supplies. Another very tapor useful, but I for him to die not yet ready, and in the cave voluntarily to go until dumb.. maybe later. Yes, all of 35days any visitor ))))

S
Sirius_pM 01.12.19

Natashka1224
Understand what kind of island you're talking about. I also found one secluded place, can not explain where it is, it is almost not noticeable. Let me just say that you want to follow a slope (cliff) along, before reaching the famous shore with the boat will be the steep descent down. There constantly respawn a bunch of sticks, stones (although the stones are rather small, but they respawn), and just the abundance of trees, millions of them! Trees near the cliff, it took me to the gazebo, house, tree house and still plenty left. In short, beyond the wood, I don't have to. Also, in this place, almost do not go to natives, and this despite the fact that next to their village. Although there is one proskakivaet on all fours, but he can't touch me, don't even know why, mozht in gg fell in love, and proggit to watch him, heh. Yet that survived for more than 40 days (the 43 or 44, I do not remember already). The place is wonderful, like vegan with a modded game, but much more interesting.

b
bravostrel 01.12.19

If after leaving the plane to turn right, you find cliffs. If you search, you can find a descent on a small patch of sand, the natives do not go there.

107EGA107 01.12.19

a bug is one nasty... Floating on the sea from the boat, escaping from the natives. (They can't swim?) climbed on a rock and fell into a texture...

K
Kobe_Bryant 01.12.19

Yes, as many say it is better to make a shelter over the boat is on the shore! if that in the sea you can get away from the natives!

s
sagare 01.12.19

I aboriginal not afraid I'm afraid but the intensity comes when comes the day 10

D
Daniil Kentov 01.12.19

The easiest way to survive on the beach,and it is desirable to build his cabin next to the cliff then the natives will be fewer positions to you swoop,put a lot of totems in front of his hut, put the fire in the attack to inflame it,but remember that the game is raw and sometimes aborigal can safely run through it.It is also desirable to build not just stupidly near the shore and that is where they will spawn crates ,cordoned off the area and are ready,food will serve as turtles, their shell will help with the accumulation of water.That's all you are now a master of survival ;D

W
Woo Dee 01.12.19

Make a bow and regular arrows( endure a couple of shots or one to the head) and fire arrows (makes one hit normal, and with a couple vosmirko thing)

j
jsilverst 01.12.19

On the latest version 1.10 has apparently removed the cockpit with a pistol, at the place where she
was now a pile of stones ogromnyh.

a
airstorm 01.12.19

jsilverst
Cabin in the North, at the foot of the mountains. And a rocket launcher there.
P. S. the Latest version 1.11 b if I'm not mistaken