3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tanc2021 01.12.19 02:41 am

The location of the saves (Metro Exodus)

where are the saves games
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imelstorn 01.12.19

C:\Users\Имя_пользователя\Saved Games\metro exodus

D
DyadyushkaSem 01.12.19

Guys. Can anyone give a save before the mission on the bridge in the first location?

Z
ZAVTRAv5 01.12.19

So here is what I did before the patch earned.I went to the folder Saved Games, apart from the folder metro exodus are the saves type m3_quick_save, and so on. Kopirnul m3_quick_save folder metro exodus and there was a folder inside, there is also kopirnul. Well, checked it in epics.After the saves have earned.Don't know what exactly helped.Anyone interested can experiment.

g
ganjin 01.12.19

Dedushkas
Need more?

H
HD-BOSS 01.12.19

ganjin
there is a demo version of the beginning of the taiga ?

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Imelstorn wrote:
C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\metro exodus
to be precise in the folder metro exodus, there is still a subfolder with a long name digital, and now it can find and saves and user.cfg. Who is going to use other people's saves, keep in mind that along with the saves need to be sure to write the user file.cfg. If you copy the saves without it, you will lose the information previously found the diaries and postcards, because it is not stored in the saves and the config user.cfg.

g
ganjin 01.12.19

HD-BOSS
Why do You need the saves of the beginning of the Chapter? The head is able to restart from the main menu, unless of course until this Chapter came.
But if you must, then write here in a personal mail.

M
Minya89 05.08.21

Nifiga like that. They lie in the game itself

s
spider76 24.11.21

Minya89
In pirate, it is possible in the game itself. Litsuhe from Steam "C: Users Username Saved Games Metro Exodus"

p
pkoljan 11.05.22

https://m.moreigr.com/shuter-games/10797-metro-ishod-dlya-slabyh-pk.html I downloaded the metro from here I downloaded the archive everything is as it is written, I do it and there is nowhere to throw the folder from the archive I can’t find the folder with saves like that a folder in the name of which there are a lot of numbers, someone can explain something

01001000 01101001 11.05.22

pkoljan
I don't really know what you're doing and why do all this when GOG-Rip exists. And links to pirate portals are prohibited.