3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nimhane 01.12.19 02:42 am

Screenshots of the characters.V.2 (Dragon Age: Origins)

The previous theme.

The maximum size of a mini-screenshot on the page width should not exceed 320. Posts with mini-screenshots of other sizes will be deleted without warning.Demonstration of the success of nud-pack will also be deleted.
115 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DevaSTatoR_ 01.12.19

_AnGeS_
Mod: "Kilgoris-sword of darkness
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Syri 01.12.19

Almost game time......The robber
pix.PlayGround.ru

b
benites 01.12.19

sister Leliana

T
The Illusive Lady 01.12.19

Well, let my Surang here is
http://pix.playground.ru/749123/30797/357147/

G
Garrus-1994 01.12.19

w
whiterat 01.12.19

I just wanted to play with Tolstovsky editor appearance, not plotting another pass.
This randomly generated Tovarisch already runs on Lothering. I am a weak, weak man.(C)(((
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
This elfenesh even Flemet was approved to my surprise.)
Probably my tenth anniversary of the passage will be for him.

E
Ellewilde 01.12.19

Who is it, is this charming creature? And where is the promised Anora of Cousland?!))

This elfenesh even Flemet was approved to my surprise.)
Flemet my Delica also approve of), they seem a Logeyna on a couple a weakness for elves))

T

whiterat
As for me, it is pretty small))

w
whiterat 01.12.19

Who is it, is this charming creature?
City elf. Call Cyrus. Created in the toolset is completely random in the different experiments. To my misfortune, I decided to look at it in the game so... involved.

And where is the promised Anora of Cousland?!
There are two options: either Anora will have to wait, either using the same toolset can be slightly corrected fereldens laws and hope that the second attempt of marriage is for both of them is better than the first.) I think that will be determined closer to the NW.

Flemet my Delica also approve of), they seem a Logeyna on a couple a weakness for elves))
Well, Logan at the first meeting, all approve. But Flemet a special weakness for characters with the cunning of 30+. This is my first character, came to her with the right measure of cunning. So her approval was a surprise to me.)

E
Ellewilde 01.12.19

To my misfortune, I decided to look at it in the game so... involved.
And you can understand =)

I think that will be determined closer to the NW.
Well, another option is to bring happiness to this Zevran GG - he also promised you a piece of happiness))

Well, Logan at the first meeting, all approve.
Under a weakness for elves meant his compliments to the elves)

This is my first character, came to her with the right measure of cunning. So her approval was a surprise to me.)
My Darien is such) And she praised him twice as much. So, do not forget the words of Alistair: "I wouldn't relax. First is that Like me and then Click! and you had a bite in half.)))

T

Me is waiting for. I could not resist and started a new prohozhdenie his very first SG)) will Need rest to recover and spread here.

w
whiterat 01.12.19

Ellewilde
Well, another option is to bring happiness to this Zevran GG - he also promised you a piece of happiness))
There is an option, Yes. But I, alas, quite..uh... conservative in this regard and GG, respectively, too. Besides, I plan to send Morrigan away with the ritual, so there is a high probability that I have at that time will not rise the mouse to kill Tarna and the outcome for the GG may be more than sad. As far as I know, Zebrano when his affair with GG in this case, nothing really good happens. So his happiness is more than doubtful.

Not true! He had to say this to all women regardless of background! There is a test solely on gender. This is the Maric we have alphapetical.

First is that Like me and then Click! and you had a bite in half.)))
I think it's more threatens Hawk.)

Stace Layere-Hawke
Will need rest to recover and spread here.
It is necessary, necessary! It will be interesting to see.)

E
Ellewilde 01.12.19

There is an option, Yes. But I, alas, quite..uh... conservative in this regard and GG, respectively, too.
I'm kidding) I Hope Zevran'll zhgg))

Not true! He had to say this to all women regardless of background!
I know what he had to say) But you know what he says ;) And compliment falls exclusively to the elf)) However, perhaps the commoner will be too.

w
whiterat 01.12.19

However, perhaps the commoner will be too.
Lucky. IGY-IGY and the Tabris-commoner he says the same thing. So here will be the same garbage.

T

It is necessary, necessary! It will be interesting to see.)
The time will take care of them and put here for his collection)

E
Ellewilde 01.12.19

Lucky.
Sorry for the commoner while I don't want to pass) I still for the bastard tomorrow to re - enter the game some things were corrected, I would not want to leave to another passage. Well at least, far it not time to leave) Although I have recently permanently in the process of correction/revision/modification... that Way I never reach any YY))

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

My Deprime in front of the Church there was some kind of girl. in full regalia and armed, but without opoznovatelnyh characters.
Have you seen her? OO

pix.PlayGround.ru

w
whiterat 01.12.19

There are several of these pieces goes. Is that some kind of scenery to revitalize dull landscape.

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

I don't know.. in past times, it was..

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 01.12.19

I once saw a bunch of people in clothes of the nobility.