3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex.1988 01.12.19 09:38 pm

Gaming chair for gamers!

I did not understand in what section to create this topic. So I decided to write here. Thought it is still right here than in the shoutbox.
And so, I want to buy a good gaming chair that the game was going with no brakes!)
Bake will update tomorrow and just to him, I want to buy this accessory, since the back is already very sore. Single chairs are already tired, they have enough for a year and a half.
I've seen many streamers, and bloggers a series of stools dxracer.
But why is it so expensive? Is there a way somewhere to take the cheaper? Anyone have this chair, it really is worth the money and how to asshole and back feel? The second point want to make it stressed my game pitch angle)
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 01.12.19

Alex.1988 wrote:
And so, I want to buy a good gaming chair that the game was going with no brakes!)
Then buy a chair do pliz tests as new chair added fps in games )))

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

MagicHero
Yes, it's not that. I noticed (from a friend) when you're sitting comfortably, the gameplay no longer seems to be somehow tedious, it is a desire something to take place, and you don't pay on low fps.

d
dobro4insky 01.12.19

Alex.1988
Maybe the desire to play will come when you get fps?If the gaming chair will add at least ten frames,be sure to accomplish your goal,and we card for this purchase....

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

dobro4insky
Know where I sit exactly desire not so much(
And do not pay on fps.

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988 wrote:
I've seen many streamers, and bloggers a series of stools dxracer.
But why is it so expensive? Is there a way somewhere to take the cheaper?
fuck Thrasher. Take arose toreta. It cloth, not kogutem summer of the butt and back will not stick to the chair. Inexpensive. For more than a year sitting in it, not overjoyed. And fps is off the charts)

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

-SK.art-
If not difficult, can spread?

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

-SK.art-
I was like found!
Спойлерhttps://www.dns-shop.ru/product/b84af6e5eb2a3330/kreslo-igrovoe-arozzi-torretta-cernyj/
It?

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988
Yes, it is. If the city has a shop Tekhnopoint, can take. usually technopoint goods cheaper than in the DNS.
The chair for the price one of the best.

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

I found it (plus the bonuses) 12990 in technopoint. They say the chair is worth the amount. How's it sit? How much of it have you?

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988
Well sit on it. Chair bought in mid-summer of last year. I got it just over a year. Come home from work and really relax. Back rest height-Adjustable armrests is generally something. Hands and elbows are not hanging down. Really you can spend hours in there.. Well, stand up periodically is also necessary, useful))

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

-SK.art-
Beautiful) Behind the chair to go today. Take it, set, sit, and tomorrow going to take my second miracle. That is a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!

l
lokkie 01.12.19

-SK.art - wrote:
Come home from work and really relax.
Hm.. it's not relaxing. )
In such seats will not recline on my back not blackamerica, feet to the ceiling will lift up, etc.))
Most convenient, this coffee table a little wider and taller frame, and plain seat softer.. only on legs, not on wheels. The wheels on not long survive. ))
So even though sitting, even reclining.,. even to sleep, without interrupting the process. :D))

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988
Accomplish your goal then impressions)
And get just right. And then on YouTube I once watched a blogger collected a couple of chairs for myself and the girl, screwed the swing mechanism to the seat not to the side and then was very surprised that the seat does not wobble and finally come off of him)))

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

lokkie wrote:
In such seats will not recline on my back not blackamerica,
zdraste-arrived) In the chair to sleep. Back threw and hapaka push yourself.. ;)

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

-SK.art-
So there is the manual supposed to be) As the chair, you can collect different? Because the items do not fit if you collect otherwise)

l
lokkie 01.12.19

-SK.art - wrote:
In this chair you can sleep.
It high.. and the Central leg is fragile, something like that will definitely break if toss back. )))
We even prefer the regular office chairs to put instead of chairs.

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988 wrote:
So there is the manual supposed to be) As the chair, you can collect different?
that's right, there is a manual, it all seems to be clear)
But the freak managed to tie the mechanism backwards. In the end, his center of gravity was moved forward and he, when he sat on a chair, fell off it ;)

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

lokkie wrote:
It high.. and the Central leg is fragile, something like that will definitely break if toss back. )))
the height is adjustable from him. Beneath I have also not broken for over a year. And I boar weighing in at 120 lbs.;)

lokkie wrote:
We even prefer the regular office chairs to put instead of chairs.
this chair is stronger and better conventional office chairs, which are 7-9 T. R. I office broke one day) And with that - ugh-ugh-ugh, okay. It's pretty strong.

A
Alex.1988 01.12.19

-SK.art-
And I boar weighing in at 120 lbs.;)
It's like that?????

-
-SK.art- 01.12.19

Alex.1988 wrote:
It's like that?????
and that's it. I'm a big pot-bellied, bearded guy..
By the way, for this reason: someone in the reviews about the chair wrote that he managed to break walls in the back of the chair. Writes that his weight is 90 kg and he doesn't recommend this chair heavy people. Well, actually. I am a living example that all of this nonsense) Campaign he got married.