3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19 09:39 pm

The choice of SSD at 1TB

nadolo to download all assassin and Andromeda want to throw games on SSD and do not suffer
until I found these

is there any point in overpaying? the comments under pony ,they say that the difference games no download the levels are the same,on the time life discs like the same story

who thinks that?
all were waiting for this Samsung 860 QVO,but the price is not yet known
30 Comments
Sort by:
b
baklaha 01.12.19

Samsung

C
Cheburashka 01.12.19

Samsung take they Cox ))

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

RestlessDreams91
I have several years worth of system 120 schinke and sometimes throw the games a size of 20-30 gigs
and there are 3 terabyte WD Red,but he got tired of waiting download I because they did not replay some old games ,and throw in 1 game on the SSD you are currently playing ,too, is problematic

baklaha
Cheburashka
I know that they rule ,but the stupid label no desire to give 4K ,particularly if what they rule and how does it affect the download in and games?and much retail the lifespan of drives from different manufacturers

b
baklaha 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
There is a guarantee of 60 months.... You first pay...

b
baklaha 01.12.19

Of course, if you sell 1TB SSD in a few years, then perhaps the Samsung is not worth buying, but again, SSD drives and HDD the most long-lived elements in the housing. You have several times will change the video card, RAM, mother and percents, rather than drive.

D
Dako7 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
I have a Samsung 860 is only 250 GB, no problems, speed that was measured at the beginning and compared with tests on YouTube it was fine, loaded all the faster this is a fact, as for me the correct thing but 1 TB is too much, threw the system, a couple of games missing. But if we suggest that the Samsung.

R
RikoChiko 01.12.19

Samsung. They manufacture the components themselves.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

yet all I see in the subject
take Samsung's top ,not arguments,not criticism of alternative firms

expect some reviews about the memory and controller drives .
the fact that Samsung is good I know ,but perepilivat 4.5 K just for the firm there is no desire , I thought I'd take the patriot over 9K and by the way while working to failure at the patriot with adtoy more

b
baklaha 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Correctly take desman!

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

baklaha
in my above ,I asked the reason their advice

d
dobro4insky 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
On the topic,are 3 Samsung,there is no problem...On another wd green,also like anything,but it works 2 weeks...Look at the warranty and the more famous vendors....

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

dobro4insky wrote:
Look at the warranty and the more famous vendors....
warranty for all 3 years starts from experience ,that if not odibana in the first months of operation ,it will continue to work as expected
what's the point of overpaying for a label ,other things being equal or even prevoshodnyi pokazatelyakh?

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

baklaha
5 years warranty or threshold specified in overwriting characteristics ,which will be over in 2-3 years

d
dobro4insky 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
I osz was ...3 year warranty,cover after 3 years and 2 weeks...of Samsung warranty for 2 more years...

E
Edvins 01.12.19

For me most importantly, if the Samsung Pro is offered with a guarantee of 10 years, on a straight path heading guarantee service of the University (in Moscow) and you change it without even checks and coupons. But will be very surprised, because there have been cases that they fail. You know, because they considered it defective when installed (turned out to be a faulty SATA cable), flooded back and enlightened me.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

dobro4insky
how long has it been?not during the first SSD ? which both races lived a couple of years

s
saa0891 01.12.19

I like that while the toad smothers to spend 10 Grand on terabytes,and with 240 gigs as I now have all tin (saprissa game to install and remove,and want to re-play and dick there),well, there are another two 2Tb HDD.

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.19

saa0891
yeah me too stifled ,but tolkova motherboard 6 gigs satanika and if shyas buy 500 ,then the second purchased later, will be slow.
the monitor has long been the price tag ,the first was on 18 ,then 15 ,and now another company does for 9 ,count for half of the year, the price tag has fallen in half ,this contrast does not seem such a great price

m
mylovar 01.12.19

I have Plextor m6 256GB,good...3 year or so, works flawlessly.It is the system and game set,everything is fine.They have models with high volume.Suggest targeting.And recently put the Samsung Evo 860 1 TB ,12 oblique took.

X
X_ray_83 01.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Try the MX500 there is Crucial memory Micron and Marvell controller or is inferior to the Samsung and is cheaper than a direct competitor to the EVO 860 !

But if not then look at Toshiba,Silicon Power there the controllers are !