3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZarkoNzp 01.12.19 09:39 pm

Questions on designer fractions! (Endless Space 2)

Good day to forum users. And do not tell who, what affects the depletion of the planets?

And then I have Keepers started as planet eaters drain))
6 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 01.12.19

The presence of the traits of the faction eaters
The speed of the game
The population of eaters on the planet
Hero-Governor - eater

Z
ZarkoNzp 01.12.19

You do not understand. This is all I know.
I have already figured out. If the menu bonuses, EXTREME to put something there, then the world will be depleted. Even if they do NOT live EATERS. I.e. native, fractional population and is alleged death eaters.

Z
ZarkoNzp 01.12.19

costia.stepanow2014
I'm talking about the designer of the factions asked. And not about game settings

c
costia.stepanow2014 01.12.19

ZarkoNzp wrote:
...what setup...
- so write the answer about settings. Correctly ask questions.

Z
ZarkoNzp 01.12.19

costia.stepanow2014
I correctly asked! You have read the topic title? Question for the Builder factions. So what am I wrong?

S
Siniy Kot 01.12.19

ZarkoNzp
you own your question and answered-extreme planet and Deplete that it was not-in the next column take the planets reductants(+0.5 to recovery from exhaustion), additional race population-sowers(another +0.5) and setup factions-the kidnappers of genes
in the beginning of the game waiting for the planters to multiply to 2, similarwell genes and your own race turns +1 to restore the planets, -1 was extreme, just to remind
-1+1=0
in the end we have a race with production +150% basic resources, without depleting the planets, profit!