3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyPuCT 01.12.19 09:40 pm

Technical issues (Return to Castle Wolfenstein)

after the Dam throws...what to do
86 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rota 01.12.19

Bitchy hangs at the level of the unholy Church,

after flicky enter the room and after 20 seconds no matter what tightly hangs.

Who knows how to treat it???

v
valeo 01.12.19

Tell me please how can I Wolfenstein full screen start

if 1280x1024 is OK, but slow, reduced to 800x600 with no brakes but the entire screen is not deployed.

M
Matroskin 01.12.19

download it here: http://www.sysopt.com/articles/gftweak/index3.html

and then set on FAST SETTINGS (at the bottom there will be) and all.... nothing but do not touch (I have win xp professional and runs like clockwork).... I think you will fit... sorry bro, in Russian found nothing on this topic.... but there, under the picture there is a link there and click away:)

S
Scorpio 01.12.19

I am tired of waiting when finally I join the server!!!! Can you tell me approximately how long is the average wait time please!?

T
TaraNTino 01.12.19

In fact, all this process takes 30 seconds no more.
If you have not, then you have some problems.
Go to the servers page, click server status, RTCW, install the plugin, if you haven't already and check it shows there info about the server?

Q
Qaud Sepultura 01.12.19

and to rearrange the toy tried?
I have completely hung the map in multiplayer. I've tried everything. helped only reinstalling the game.

D
Dima 01.12.19

I have a 3dfx card can't run the game help who can

P
PlayGround.ru 01.12.19

come on www.wolfenstein.ru they'll help you!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 01.12.19

When you start the game hangs (black screen). Ctrl+Alt+Del - writes the...

Tell me, what's the matter ?

Celeron - 1200 (Tualatin), L2 - 256 Kb; 512 RAM; GeForce 2 Pro 32 Mb
DirectX 8.1 a; Detonator 30.82 WHQL

V
Viktor 01.12.19

How to make the norm? Win2000. Thanks in advance.

V
Valeriy 01.12.19

Ili u teba ochen mnogo veschei radotaet odnovremenno ili ne tvoya video carta podderzchivaet.

k
kevin 01.12.19

Installed all patches, maps and all other crap, but when you try to connect to the server I popping up this message
Protocol Mismatch Between Client and Server. The server you are attempting to join is running an incompatible version of the game
I can't understand, I've updated to the 1.41 version, but it version does not fit. Can server have already switched to another version ? Or I what not so made ?
Please tell me what to do, I will be very grateful for help.

T
TaraNTino 01.12.19

Later you decided to preupgrades and put all the patches. 8)
The server is already moved... Read here.

k
kevin 01.12.19

I saw it, thought it was another and another.
Anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll try this stuff.

B
Berendey 01.12.19

I think so, admins game Wolfenstein Sephora decided to cover it as a permanent upgraderade any good may not lead. Not everyone can afford every time to download add on 100 Meg (Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Map Test). In the result, the server itself will die. And so the people there become less and less.

k
kevin 01.12.19

Maybe...maybe...

T
TaraNTino 01.12.19

2 Berendey Is not upgrade - it is Nory server - need to understand the difference.
Don't want to swing it - nobody is forcing you, but nevertheless people on the server enough.
Who bother to download - wait for the full version, the benefit of this output is not far off.
And if we talk about the patches - they are rarely very healthy to be stressful swing them, and make them not from a great off...

S
Sanek _1 01.12.19

help to connect to the server , can't play wolfenstein enemi territori already 3rd day , waiting for awaiting
...250 , do not think so as long must be a connection...in this moment I sit in inete , drawer no ..... pomogite pliiies

P
Phantom 01.12.19

if you geforse2 mx that way

P
PlayGround.ru 01.12.19

Try in the console (by pressing ~ on) to register

/r_displayrefresh 85

this command sets the refresh rate of the screen. instead of 85 you can specify the frequency at which Your monitor supports at a given resolution. That would not drive this command every time when you start the game, it should be set in the config.